Chapter 116

The car returning to the fiefdom went all the way to the northwest.

This journey took more than two months. Every time Lin Bozhou arrived at a state capital, the local governor of the state capital would go out to greet him and treat him with the most delicious local food and the most mellow wine. Lin Bozhou was not in a hurry, and it was easy to walk to places with beautiful scenery. If the scenery is not good, go faster. Meng Huan can stop wherever he wants.

——The past two months have been a rush, but more like a long journey.

Meng Huan recalled in a daze the more than half a month of traveling to and from Liaodong. He was in a hurry to fight when he left, and he was in a hurry to enter Beijing when he came back. He was exhausted, but there was no one to rush him along the way.

——It is indeed the retirement life at the end of the plot line.

"Master, there is a Futu Temple in the city ahead. It is very popular with incense. It is said that making wishes is very effective, whether it is for marriage, children, wealth or peace. Master, do you want to go and have a look?" You Jin opened the curtain and asked outside.

After returning to Guzhou, he could no longer leave the fiefdom at will. Many sights on the road might only be seen once in a lifetime. Meng Huan nodded: "Go, go!"

He took Lin Bozhou's hand beside him and said, "My husband, stay with me."

Lin Bozhou smiled: "Okay."

"Wait a minute, you are a prince, and you are traveling in a grand manner. The temple must clear out other guests to welcome you. That would be too much of a crowd." Meng Huan said, "We will only bring a few guards with us so that our identity will not be exposed."

Lin Bozhou agreed to whatever he said, and said with a smile: "Okay, I'll listen to Huanhuan."

He picked up his cane, held the curtain open with his long knuckles, and got out of the carriage.

In early spring, it was cold and freezing, and the ground was covered with a deep layer of snow. Meng Huan put on a red cloak with a white fox collar, revealing a fair and handsome little face that looked fresh and bright.

"There are a lot of people here." Meng Huan led Lin Bozhou and looked around.

"Is it crowded?"

"Not crowded, very lively."

The temple is outside the city, and the incense is really strong. The branches leading up the steps are covered with red prayer notes, which fly in the cold wind.

Meng Huan held up two fingers, looked down at a picture, and turned to Lin Bozhou with great interest: "I want to write too."

"Okay," Lin Bozhou smiled, "What wishes should we write down in Huanhuan?"

"Write..." Meng Huan scratched his head and thought for a while.

Think about it carefully, isn't it all about good health, wealth, prosperity, early birth of a son, and eternal marriage when writing a wish card? Now that the original book has its finale, he and Lin Bozhou have everything. The only regret is——

Meng Huan said seriously: "I want to write. I hope my husband's eyes will get better soon."

The cold wind was biting, and Lin Bo Zhou had the wind at his back, but it was quiet for a while.

"Huanhuan is worried about her husband's eyes?"

"Well," Meng Huan said, "Now we only have this regret."

Lin Bozhou smiled unconsciously.

His eyes were covered with white gauze, his nose was straight, and his lips raised a smile: "It's better to see if you can't see."