Chapter 31

Lin Bozhou suffered from eye disease when he was young and took medicine for more than ten years. It is probably because the eye disease still relapses from time to time. His attitude towards taking medicine is very complicated.

I always feel like it can't be cured, and taking medicine is just like going through a process.

Lin Bozhou said softly: "Let it go."

You Jin insisted on standing: "Your Majesty, if I leave, I'm afraid that Your Majesty will pour the medicine into the flower pot."

Lin Bozhou: "I, the king, drink."

"Drink now. Your Majesty has a bad spleen and stomach. You must drink medicine first and then eat."

No matter how powerful and powerful Lin Bozhou is, his food, clothing, housing and transportation must be measured according to You Jin's ruler.

Lin Bozhou turned his head and gave him a serious look with unclear meaning: "I already have a wife, why are you still taking care of me like a child?"

"............"

Hearing these words, Meng Huan was just watching the excitement and waiting for the two of them to quarrel, but suddenly felt the pressure on him.

Is this Lin Bozhou's language art?

Meng Huan said oh.

Then she picked up the medicine bowl, brought it to Lin Bozhou, and performed her duty as a wife: "Your Majesty, it's time to drink the medicine."

When I said this, I inevitably thought of that vulgar joke.

"..."

Lin Bozhou suddenly became quieter and less rebellious. He put his finger on the bowl and lightly touched it, "It's hot."

Meng Huan felt it: "It's not hot."

"..." Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows with a nonchalant look in his eyes, "It's just hot."

Maybe it's because he is more expensive.

Meng Huan imitated the behavior on TV, scooped up a spoonful of medicinal soup, pursed her lips and blew it to cool it down, then handed it to Lin Bozhou and coaxed a child: "It's not hot now, you can drink it~"

The finish is slightly lifted, sweet and greasy.

"Hard work and joy." Lin Bozhou smiled and bowed his head in unison.

When he drank the medicine, he was struck by the bitter taste and frowned tightly. He frowned again and again, but he still drank it. It seemed to taste quite sweet.

Seeing his cooperation, Meng Huan was in a very happy mood and carefully fed him medicine.

——It's nice to experience the feeling of taking care of others once in a while.

The two of them fed the medicine one mouthful at a time, and then the porridge after the medicine. You Jin watched from the side and couldn't stop laughing. He always felt that their prince was a wicked prince who always liked to tease the princess.

Oops, the girl's heart is coming out.

After finally drinking the medicine and eating, Lin Bozhou was half-lying on the bed, his complexion restored, and a thin layer of sweat evaporated on his forehead.

Meng Huan was about to run away: "Your Majesty, please take a good rest, I won't disturb you."

Lin Bozhou didn't seem to want him to leave, but he suddenly asked: "Is Zhenguan Hou coming?"

You Jin lowered his head: "Yes, I've sent the invitation and will be here soon."

"They are guessing that the king is awake." Lin Bozhou turned his head and said, "Come here, change your clothes."