Chapter 53

Just now, I was in a hurry to get out of the water to pick up Lin Bozhou. I hadn't wiped my body clean and was only wearing a thin piece of undergarment. At this time, the water droplets almost penetrated the clothes, and the thin silk material clung tightly to my shoulders.

Lin Bozhou felt the dampness on his fingertips and frowned: "Have you finished washing? Dry yourself, otherwise you will get cold."

He put his hand on Meng Huan's waist and hugged her gently. Meng Huan was thinking seriously when she was suddenly caught in his arms.

Leaning close to his arms, Lin Bozhou reached out and found a clean handkerchief, untied Meng Huan's clothes, and wiped him methodically.

Meng Huan held his shoulders tightly with her fingers: "Husband, I have something very important to tell you."

"Huh?" Lin Bo raised his boat's tail slightly and brushed against his waist.

...Although she felt that he was serious, Meng Huan felt that he was not serious enough and couldn't help but mutter: "Listen to me."

Lin Bozhou put his hands on his waist and hugged him into his arms: "I listen."

Meng Huan licked his lips and spoke solemnly, trying not to look like a magician: "Do you know that many people want to kill you?"

"..."

After a moment of silence, Lin Bozhou said with a smile, "I know."

Meng Huan felt a little bored. After all, he had no idea how to help Lin Bozhou avoid disaster. He only had some memories of the original book that he didn't know whether they would work or not.

"Then you have to be careful, really be careful." He decided to bypass the topic and talk about the current focus, "There is a proton in Cui Ge's mansion named An Chui. He may escape back to the tribe and lead troops to invade in the future. I mean, why don't we put him in jail now?"

After Meng Huan finished speaking, he looked at Lin Bozhou sincerely.

The expression is full of "I'm not lying to you!"

But Lin Bozhou paused his hands slightly, lowered his voice, and asked: "Proton?"

Meng Huan nodded: "Proton!"

Lin Bozhou had a smile on his lips, but his smile stopped.

After a large number of people returned to their native land, the system of supervision was changed. Prefectures and counties were established in ethnic areas, and the chiefs were appointed by exiled officials. It was no longer necessary for the regions to send protons to ensure loyalty. The proton system had long since declined.

——So, bulk does not have any protons.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and stroked Meng Huan's face with his fingertips. He did not refute, but said, "Okay, I understand, thank you Huanhuan for telling me."

Meng Huan breathed a sigh of relief, with a cheerful expression: "Okay! Then I can help you!"

Lin Bozhou smiled and said yes, then wiped his hair with a handkerchief: "Huanhuan was scared today. Be good and go to bed after taking a shower."

Meng Huan was proud of his role.

——I didn't realize at all that I, who never discussed political affairs, suddenly said these baseless words. In addition, I was shocked when I saw the death scene just in the afternoon, and I was suspected of being possessed by evil spirits. The situation was a bit delicate.

Lin Bozhou gently tightened the button on his chest and asked, "Huanhuan, are you ready?"

"Well, go back to sleep." Meng Huan led him back to the dormitory. The lights in the huge palace were dim, and there was an indescribable feeling of coldness in the shadows.