Chapter 35

It was ten o'clock in the morning when Meng Huan woke up.

He sat on the quilt with half-closed eyes, drowsy, and it was cold beside him. He woke up once in the middle of the night, and Lin Bozhou was already gone.

Meng Huan sighed, put on his clothes and ate. Someone over there saw that he was awake and immediately rushed to the Forbidden City in a carriage to pass the news to Lin Bozhou.

Lin Bozhou has a strong desire to control, and he has to control every move of Meng Huan. When he learned that Meng Huan woke up, he responded, relieved, lowered his head and approved the red on the ticket.

Cui Renfang, the chief minister of the cabinet, who was already old and had white hair and beard, asked him with a smile on his face outside of official duties: "Your Majesty, what do you think of the theater troupe that Han'er brought yesterday?"

Lin Bozhou smiled: "Very good, but the princess was not in the mood to listen yesterday. When he listens to it another day, I will be happy to tell the elder."

The chief minister of the cabinet smiled and said: "That's a good thing. Han'er is an ignorant and incompetent dandy. Wei Chen worries about his uselessness every day. Unfortunately, by chance, he raises a troupe that makes the princess happy. That's Wei Chen's ancestors' good deeds."

He flattered cleverly, and Lin Bozhou looked kindly with a smile on his lips.

However, except for some serious people who dared to say a few words to Lin Bozhou, the entire court kept a respectful distance.

After all, in addition to the blind prince, Lin Bozhou is also nicknamed "Prince Cold Jade". Han jade is also called cold jade. The quality of jade is cool. It looks warm and clear, but in fact it is cold and hard. It should never be heated.

In the court, Lin Bozhou was brilliant on the surface but dirty and dirty secretly. He killed countless people and became a dark cloud hanging over the officials.

However, I still can't fight against that kind of thing.

I'm very angry. After all, Lin Bozhou is not too old. He is a thirty-year-old Ming Jing scholar and a fifty-year-old Jinshi. Many people only take off their official career in middle age. Lin Bozhou is considered a nephew in his twenties.

But I just can't fight.

After chatting briefly, everyone bowed their heads and still voted for approval.

Lin Bozhou and Cui Renfang had something going on in their hearts, and they were at odds with each other. The smart people in the court should have guessed it a long time ago.

Cui Ren was very ambitious and had long wanted to be a powerful minister. When the new emperor came to the throne, he went against all odds and transferred twenty-year-old Lin Bozhou from Guzhou as a puppet regent to restrain the arrogant eunuch beside the late emperor. party. Sure enough, Lin Bozhou achieved his first goal beautifully.

——Win over the emperor.

Why eunuchs, a group of lifeless slaves, can make waves in history? The reason is that the eunuchs are the emperor's close ministers and control the emperor's food, clothing, housing and transportation. As the saying goes, the closer to the center of power, the better. As long as the eunuchs are free to the emperor Just blowing wind in one's ears can block the way of speech and spread rumors among the ministers. Moreover, the eunuchs have no descendants. Their only loyal object is the emperor, and the emperor will have unlimited trust in the eunuchs.

But as long as the emperor wakes up, no matter how arrogant the eunuchs are, they will be taken down immediately, because eunuchs are the extension of imperial power. As long as the emperor wakes up, there will be no problems with eunuchs.