Chapter 59

Anur, who passed out, might not wake up for a long time, and no news could be found from him. Lin Bozhou left the Jingzhao Mansion Yamen.

The clues were interrupted again, so Lin Bozhou had no choice but to tell Chen An, "Post notices throughout the city and search again. Anyone who provides clues will be rewarded."

Due to limited conditions, we can only use the method of finding a needle in a haystack.

However, the more people searched, the greater the possibility of finding someone. Time was running out, so he could feel at ease by finding Meng Huan as soon as possible.

Lin Bozhou got on the carriage back home, rested on the pillow and closed his eyes tiredly. Chen An's voice felt distressed, "Your Majesty, Dr. Zhou has been waiting for a long time. This reply, no matter how serious the matter is, the treatment of eye diseases must be prioritized." The first one."

Lin Bozhou pursed his lips tightly: "I know this well."

Because Meng Huan suddenly disappeared, he did not close his eyelids all night, signaling Chen An to be quiet so that he could take a rest in the carriage.

When he put his fingers on his forehead, a ripple appeared from his fingertips, and then, a tingling sensation suddenly exploded in his brain. This is the kind of pain in the head after extreme exertion and tension, but it is a little bit windy. Lin Bozhou pressed his fingers on the center of his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. The pain was so painful that he actually frowned.

"Prince?" Chen An's shocked voice came.

The white gauze covering Lin Bozhou's eyes was stained with a little bit of red, it was obvious that there was bleeding from his eyes!

Chen An's voice was choked with sobs: "Your Majesty, just think it's for the Princess, don't be so tired! Take good care of your health! I'm afraid that the Princess will come back safely, and the Prince's body will collapse first, making the Princess worried."

Chen An has always been a steady and calm person, and for the first time, he felt that, according to Lin Bozhou's current level of emotional control, if he continued to worry and suppress like crazy, he would definitely have physical problems.

Lin Bozhou raised his hand and gently touched the white gauze in front of him, with a little bit of moisture on his fingertips.

He pursed his lips and said, "It's okay."

"Your Majesty, you should go back and rest first. If the Princess has any news, she will inform you as soon as possible. Your Majesty once told your ministers that you need to calm down when things happen. If you mess up, wouldn't you be playing into the opponent's hands?"

Lin Bozhou shook his head: "The situation is still different. Huanhuan's life or death is uncertain, and I can't sleep peacefully."

After saying a few words, he closed his eyes and raised his face.

The carriage stopped at the door of the house. When he heard the Jin Yiwei reporting, Lin Bozhou raised his hand and opened the curtain, "Is there any news?"

"I'd like to report to the prince, not the news about the princess, but the news about An Chui, whom the prince asked us to investigate a few days ago."

Lin Bozhou's white jade-like fingers paused, seeming a little disappointed.

Chen An said: "Let's play it another day, the prince has to rest."

But Lin Bozhou stopped him and closed his eyelids, "Go ahead."

The Jin Yiwei cupped his fists and said, "Cui Lang, the eldest grandson of the Cui Mansion, does have a companion named An Chui beside him. This man is undoubtedly Zhu Li, but he is not a scattered soldier on the grassland, but the adopted son of Mao Chengchang, the commander-in-chief of Liaodong."