Chapter 49

After Meng Huan kissed him, he immediately backed away nervously, as if nothing had happened, waiting for the silence in the air.

Lin Bozhou's irrationality just now suddenly subsided. He loosened his grip on the chair handle, his brows softened, and his lips opened slightly, but he never made a sound.

The conflict between them seemed to be interrupted by the "chirp" and suddenly disappeared without a trace.

It was quiet for a moment.

Meng Huan muttered: "Why are you so fierce? Isn't it just that you came back late?"

Lin Bozhou's expression darkened.

A smile appeared on his lips.

It was like the dark clouds accumulated in the sky were suddenly blown away by the wind, replaced by a clear blue sky.

Lin Bozhou smiled: "Well, I was the one who hurt you. I was wrong."

snort.

Meng Huan rubbed his face with her fingertips and said, "I don't blame you."

He knew what Lin Bozhou was worried about.

But after rubbing it, Meng Huan's fingers suddenly stiffened and hung in the air.

Surprised by this sudden act of intimacy.

Did he just touch Lin Bozhou's face like he was teasing a child?

No way......

Meng Huan was surprised, but Lin Bozhou didn't think so. His black hair fell to his ears. He turned his head to look for Meng Huan's removed fingers. His handsome face was stained with twilight, a little sickly, and the corners of his lips were swollen. But it was a faint smile.

...In fact, he seemed to be really coaxed.

Meng Huan couldn't help but recall the scene when he first saw Lin Bozhou. His clothes were spotless, but his whole body was stained with the smell of blood. He wanted to kill someone as soon as he closed his eyes. At that time, Meng Huan was afraid to look at Lin Bozhou. I have to hold my scalp tightly and my back feels cold...

It seems like a long time has passed between then and now, so long that many things have changed unconsciously.

Meng Huan came back to his senses: "Is it time for the prince to rest?"

Lin Bozhou: "Didn't you just come back?"

"I want to take a shower and tidy myself up."

"I'll wait for you." Lin Bozhou said.

Hearing his words, Meng Huan's ears turned red and he nodded.

Across a screen, when Meng Huan took off his clothes and took a shower, he came across the letter in his sleeve that was warmed by body temperature.

When he took it out, he looked at Lin Bozhou who was sitting next to the bed and seemed to be going to sleep.

Taking off the paint, Meng Huan looked at it with the faint light. He originally thought it was Lu Nanxing's dog crawling calligraphy and didn't want to read it, but he also wanted to see if the calligraphy he had practiced for two months had improved, so he spread out the paper.

——I didn't expect it wasn't Xu Ruolin's running script.

It is an extremely delicate, neat and handsome regular script in Guange style. Guange style was originally the calligraphy of a Hanlin scholar who was very popular with the emperor. Later, candidates followed suit and gradually formed a special font for the examination room.