Chapter 34

If he says he likes it, will the troupe stay? Will the friends of the original owner who are among them take the opportunity to take him away?

What happens if you say you don't like it?

After a long while, Meng Huan hesitated: "General."

After the incident with Xu Ruolin, Meng Huan developed a sense of distrust in the attributes of the original owner's friend. If he was dragged out of the house and sold, he would work illegally, or even be sold to a brothel. This would be a big problem. big.

Lin Bozhou didn't seem to expect that he would say he didn't like it. He paused briefly and nodded: "Okay, let's go see it again when Huanhuan is interested."

Meng Huan said "hmm" forcefully, quickly picked up the bowl and continued to take care of Lin Bozhou's meal.

A little porridge juice touched his lips. Meng Huan stretched out his hand and rubbed it over naturally.

Lin Bozhou raised his eyelids to look at him and laughed again with unknown meaning.

After dinner, Lin Bozhou held Meng Huan's hand and talked. Chen An, the chief minister, came in with a stack of letters and wanted to hand them over to Lin Bozhou.

"Huanhuan, go have a meal. Huanhuan doesn't need to be busy here." Lin Bozhou said.

"Um."

After Meng Huan finished answering, he went to the table to prepare his thirty dishes.

Lin Bozhou let You Jin support him, put a coat on his shoulders, and sat at the desk outside the screen to listen to Chen An read the letter.

Chen An said: "At the beginning of next year, the Beijing inspection will be carried out. The previous impeachment of the Qingliu Party has brought the party struggle to the surface. This year and next year, the court will be troubled again."

Lin Bozhou hummed softly with his breath. Even Chen An's brows wrinkled anxiously, but there was no emotion on his face.

"Now the imperial court is already in a tight situation, and they have to fight back and forth, and the fighting is so chaotic, alas -" Chen An sighed heavily.

As soon as Lin Bozhou started to deal with political affairs, he would regain his sense of familiarity: "This can be regarded as the rampage before death. It's okay, let them fight. Whoever jumps higher will die sooner. This will save me more money in the future." Find an excuse to take them."

"..."

Meng Huan stuffed a piece of pork with pickled vegetables into his mouth.

Lin Bozhou was exactly as he imagined.

He is gentle on the outside but aggressive on the inside. Others will sigh when they encounter difficulties, but he is keen on solving problems and will only get more excited when encountering difficulties.

Meng Huan listened to their words and thought of the most serious psychological shadow that Lin Bozhou had brought to him.

——Killed 30,000 people.

Maybe it's the dispute between Beijing and Chariots and cliques that they are talking about now?

The original book says:

Clique means forming a clique. In the officialdom, officials form cliques based on their place of origin, aspirations, ideals, etc., refer to each other, and share interests, forming a joint force that is much stronger than fighting alone, while excluding others. outside one's own interest group.

At this time, the battle with other interest groups is called party struggle, such as the current Qingliu and Turbidity.

The former Lin Party and Eunuch Party.