Chapter 70

The light in the forest was dim, and two figures were leaning against each other. Meng Huan curled up gently in his arms, looking at Lin Bozhou with dark eyes on her fair face, and moving her hands gently.

Lin Bozhou's hands were longer and wider, covering the back of his hands and controlling almost all movements.

After doing it for a while, Lin Bozhou bit his ear and neck and relaxed.

He was lazy and took out a handkerchief to wipe Meng Huan's fingers. Meng Huan's nose was covered with a thin layer of sweat, which made him look dazed as he wiped it, and sighed quietly.

With his fingers clean, Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows: "What are you sighing for?"

Meng Huan looked worried: "How can we go to war?"

By then, the two of them would be burning with lust every day and night, always thinking about meeting and having an affair. Wouldn't it be completely different from what Lin Bozhou had imagined before?

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and raised the corners of his lips slightly.

The tone didn't seem very serious.

"Well, let me reflect on my husband."

Continuing to let him wipe his hands, Meng Huan frowned and looked at him with a shameless look: "You asked Chen An to find me to deliver the letter because you asked me to come to see you?"

"Not entirely." He took out the letter from Meng Huan's arms and stuffed it into his sleeve. "The letter you sent is also very important. Thank you for your hard work Huanhuan."

This is the list of people who will accompany the army this time. No one wants to fight, but following Lin Bozhou on the expedition is an opportunity to seek fame and wealth, so there are not many people who follow.

The names on the roster were densely packed. When he scanned the writing on the yellowed paper, Meng Huan's heart suddenly tightened.

"In addition to people from the palace, there are many people from outside the palace?"

"Of course," Lin Bozhou said, "there are only a limited number of people in the royal palace who can lead troops to fight, and a husband who can hold the seal of general is not an iron wall that can withstand thousands of troops. Let the people in the team perform their duties and give full play to their strengths. It's something you do for your husband."

Meng Huan looked at the roster carefully and asked, "Why is there still the Marquis of Zhenguan? Where is Xu Ruolin's father?"

Zhenguanhou's son had his legs disabled at that time. No matter how you look at it, Zhenguanhou may not really obey him in his heart, right?

But Lin Bozhou's move was obviously meritocratic.

But Meng Huan's worries are not without reason.

But in the original book, when Lin Bozhou went on an expedition, all kinds of monsters, monsters, pig teammates, and fierce opponents came out. As a result, Lin Bozhou was defeated in Liaodong and fell into the altar. From a regent who covered the sky with one hand to a foreign prisoner, his life was even in danger. , that's why Meng Huan is worried about everyone who appears next to him.

Lin Bozhou pinched his face: "Although the Zhenguan Hou has different political views from his husband, he is brave in fighting and has rich experience in on-the-spot combat against the Zhuli Zhen clan. He may make great contributions. Everything has two sides, and it is not time to consider personal grudges now. At that time. Besides, even if he hates his husband, he can still use him." Lin Bozhou never boasted like this, but now he went out of his way to reassure Meng Huan.