Chapter 135 Extra

Meng Huan took the phone and re-entered the operation page.

Curious, I clicked two more points.

Meng Huanmao played games in his arms all afternoon. Lin Bozhou hugged his waist from behind and occasionally touched the screen for him.

The rain outside the window was so strong that the air smelled of water, but the room was very warm, especially Lin Bozhou, who was right next to him. The warmth of Lin Bozhou made Meng Huan couldn't help but want to get closer to him.

Lin Bozhou got married late and seems to particularly like physical contact.

Meng Huan curled up in his arms and felt Lin Bozhou's hands touching from the back of her neck to her waist, squeezing gently, making the part of his skin itch slightly, almost unconsciously.

Meng Huan blinked and looked at him, "Husband?"

Lin Bozhou sat lazily and raised his eyelids: "Huh?"

Meng Huan thought for a while and said, "Forget it, it's okay."

Considering that he was an old bachelor who had been abstinent for many years, Meng Huan immediately felt a lot more merciful. He stood up and looked at the time and said, "Is it time for dinner?"

"Okay." Lin Bozhou got up and went to heat up the lunch meal.

Meng Huan sat in the chair and fluttered her legs, watching Lin Bozhou put on an apron, her long black hair hanging down to her waist, her slim waist slightly bent, picking up a spatula and stirring things in the pot.

Meng Huan propped up her chin and looked at him.

The phone vibrated, which pulled him out of the thought that Lin Bozhou was really good-looking.

Meng Huan broke away from her mood and glanced at the screen. She thought it was a message from the class group, but what she didn't expect was another number.

He glanced at the screen, his finger movements suddenly stopped, and he was stunned for a moment.

Qi Lei, the former brother from the welfare home.

Qi Lei suffered from heart disease since childhood and was abandoned by his parents in the orphanage. He was the oldest child in the orphanage that Meng Huan knew. The other children called him brother, and he had been responsible for taking care of these children.

After leaving the orphanage, Meng Huan still kept in touch with him.

Qi Lei sent a message: [Aunt Zhou has been ill recently, Huanhuan, will you come back when you have time? We went to the hospital to see him. 】

Aunt Zhou is the staff member who raised Meng Huan since she was a child. There are always some children in this world who have no one to take care of them due to their parents' car accidents, death of illness, abandonment, etc., and are sent to orphanages by community workers to raise and take care of them. The person is their new mother.

Meng Huan was stunned when he saw the news.

【what happened? 】

[She got sick and had an operation. We plan to buy her some gifts and go see her together in two days. 】

Meng Huan barely thought about it and said two words: [Okay. 】

When Lin Bozhou brought the dishes to the table, he saw Meng Huan sitting there, as if immersed in a depressed atmosphere.

"What's wrong?"

Meng Huan raised his head and looked at him: "Lin Bozhou. Will you come home with me?"