Chapter 63

Meng Huan just wanted to lick him.

But when the tip of the tongue touches that piece of skin, it feels like dew falling on a dry field, making it moist and a little slippery to the touch.

The skin is never as soft as the lips.

Meng Huan pursed her lips, then moved up and kissed Lin Bozhou's lips gently.

——Then, he was picked up by his waist.

Really, Lin Bozhou was taller than him. He held his waist with one arm and held him in his arms again. "I won't kiss him anymore. If I kiss him again, I will lose my sense. Huanhuan won't be able to have a good rest tonight."

When Lin Bozhou said this, he was sitting upright, dressed in formal robes, looking cold and ascetic and rational for the sake of his body.

Meng Huan had something in mind, but when he heard these words, he groaned and slowly got up from him.

He didn't know where his body was weak, but Lin Bozhou didn't let him go, and he was a little embarrassed at first, so he sat down and continued eating with the bowl in hand.

However, his emotions were all on his face and his eyelashes were drooped.

It seems that I feel particularly embarrassed because of my desire for my husband.

And...he was rejected.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyelids and his fingers were slightly hot. At the moment of electricity, he realized that if he didn't stop it immediately, the consequences would be serious, so he immediately picked up Meng Huan.

The main reason was that Meng Huan was sick. He still had a low fever, had no strength, and had wounds on his ankles. He was afraid of breaking him into pieces if he was thrown into his body.

However, Meng Huan's face turned a little red.

Lin Bozhou came closer and kissed his ear gently, "Huanhuan."

Meng Huan suddenly trembled and turned to look at him, his ears were burning.

In fact, whenever Lin Bozhou touched him, his whole body became extremely hot, so even if Lin Bozhou came close to comfort him, Meng Huan's back was tense and stiff.

"Are you angry?" Lin Bozhou's breath brushed across his face.

Meng Huan shook his head. He was not angry. He just felt a little hot when he felt Lin Bozhou's breath and wanted to avoid it as much as possible.

...He wanted to have skin-to-skin contact with Lin Bozhou.

The more he thought about it, the blusher Meng Huan blushed.

Lin Bozhou could hold back for his body, but he couldn't hold back. It was too embarrassing.

He buried his head and began to pretend to be serious.

This one shrank his hands and feet, fearing that Lin Bozhou was approaching, and lowered his head like a little rabbit. It made Lin Bozhou's teeth feel slightly itchy. He is a very cruel and strict person to himself. If he thinks that whatever is good for Meng Huan, he will never trample on that red line.

For example, if he felt that not having sex for the time being would be good for Meng Huan's health, he would not do it.

But... Meng Huan's appearance now made him feel like he was on fire.

After eating and washing up, Meng Huan was about to go to bed, and Lin Bozhou carried him up.

After covering him with the quilt, Meng Huan quickly said: "Then go and do your work, I'm going to sleep."