Chapter 26

The moment she saw the curve of his lips, Meng Huan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Just laugh."

The atmosphere is finally not so awkward, and everyone here can finally have fun again.

Meng Huan decided to think of a few more jokes and tell them when Lin Bozhou changed his face.

The carriages and horses set off again. The distance to the garden is already far away, and many people are standing at the entrance of the wooden fence, waiting for the arrival of Lin Bozhou.

The people standing there all seemed to be warriors, ranging in age, but all of them were rough and brave. When they saw Lin Bozhou, they raised their hands and clasped their fists in salute, and were about to accompany him on a safari.

Lin Bozhou stepped onto the pure white war horse and turned over neatly.

"Your Majesty is so handsome."

In my ears, Shan Xing suddenly said something.

"..."

Meng Huan turned to look at him.

Shan Xing smiled: "Princess, do you think so?"

His tone seemed to be brainwashing and bewitching himself.

Meng Huan said nothing, turned his head, and focused on a fawn in the paddock. It was all white and had hooves like snow. Meng Huan had never seen such a beautiful fawn.

It even reminded him of Princess Yaoyao.

The deer was jumping up and down in the grass, but unfortunately it was the target of this hunting.

Being driven away by people, the deer ran towards the depths of the jungle. Meng Huan saw Lin Bozhou take an arrow with his back hand, aim at it for a very short time, and shoot it straight into the neck of the deer. Immediately, the deer twitched. After a few times, he fell to the ground.

Someone came over with a deer, and the arrowhead sank into the bone. It was obvious that the power of this arrow was directly fatal.

Meng Huan's heart was surging, and he held back a compliment for a long time: "Absolutely amazing."

Shan Xing smiled: "They say the prince is very charming on horseback~"

Meng Huan turned to look at him with a complicated expression.

He swallowed back the words "Do you have a crush on Lin Bozhou?"

Lin Bozhou reined in the restless horse, suppressed his gaze, and focused completely on the hunting ground. After seeing that the fawn was taken away, he turned to a new target.

"Pa!", flicked the whip, and the horses galloped across the fields.

From slow to fast, when several horses were running wildly at the same time, Meng Huan stood up directly, holding the wooden fence with his hands excitedly, and couldn't help but said: "Lie on the grass!"

cavalry! ! !

The cavalry carrying bows and crossbows can drive the victory of the war from north to south like a strong wind to the southernmost tip of the continent!

Place! Towards! Phi! extravagant!

They are indestructible and are the most powerful force.

Although Meng Huan did not have high military literacy, he had seen a lot of passionate stories. Driven by the galloping horses, he turned to the mountain and asked: "I, I, can I ride!?"

Shan Xing said in a good temper: "The princess will fall."

— and then was trampled to death by a horse.