Chapter 8

Meng Huan suddenly looked at the young boy beside him.

This little brat is the little emperor who was turned into a waste by Lin Bozhou's PUA?

He looked surprised. Emperor Xuanhe felt good about himself and raised his hand: "It doesn't matter if you don't recognize me. After all, I have always been informal and love to come up with strange strategies. Don't be surprised."

"............"

When you talk about clever strategies, do you mean that you can climb the wall but dare not jump down? Meng Huan thought this in his heart, pursed his lips, and did not say it out loud.

The little emperor looked proud: "There is no need to kneel down. Since you are the emperor's concubine, you and I are also one family."

"..." Meng Huan: Yeah, okay.

Emperor Xuanhe paced pretending to be thoughtful: "I wanted to punish you for deceiving the emperor, but you took me to find the emperor brother, so forget it."

The little kid used Qiao as an excuse and walked towards Lin Bozhou step by step: "Brother Emperor, you closed the door to thank guests and didn't come to the court for several days. I really miss you, so I had to come find you in person."

After all, he was leaving the palace privately. He could not hide his guilt in his voice. He glanced at the people kneeling on the ground and said, "Everyone, get up. It's me who insists on letting the carriages and horses go first. It has nothing to do with you."

Unexpectedly, no one in the group of ministers dared to get up at the entrance of the palace.

His head seemed to be buried even lower, fearful of Lin Bozhou's gaze that was cold enough to kill.

Yesterday, the emperor cried loudly in Jinluan Palace. After crying, he said that he would come to see the regent. The eunuchs, ceremonial officials and other ministers all advised him not to do so. Who would have thought that today he would actually change into eunuch clothes and let a few young eunuchs help him slip out of the palace!

What are you doing? ! Some emperors only leave the palace a few times in their lives, and each time they have hundreds of thousands of escorts and entourage, for fear that something will go wrong!

If you don't pay attention to the slightest problem when you leave the palace, die or become disabled, and the emperor, who is the center of the country's system, collapses, a strong wind will blow in the court, enough to change the political situation, promote officials, and involve the interests and safety of countless people!

Emperor Xuanhe knew that he was in the wrong and apologized: "Brother, I know I was wrong."

Lin Bozhou's face was gloomy, and the strong aura of the storm was tangled around him. His handsome face was full of gloom and irritability, and the oppressive low pressure made the emperor tremble.

He heard that the emperor had left the palace without authorization and came to the palace. He quickly searched for him. His head was covered with sweat and the wind blew him cold after cooling down.

But no matter how cold he is, he doesn't feel cold inside. What's the use of an emperor who is so naive and ignorant, doesn't understand the overall situation, and doesn't abide by his duty as an emperor.

This slapped the faces of all the officials in the dynasty who had received Confucian etiquette education.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyelashes, a cold light spread, his expression was suppressed and calm, and he said: "Your Majesty is right."

These words were like thunder, making Emperor Xuanhe open his eyes wide.

After a pause, Lin Bozhou spoke slowly: "The fault lies with the eunuch who gave His Majesty the advice, the Jinwu guards who let their guard down, the imperial guards who opened the palace gate, and these ministers who did not take strict care. There is no fault in the world. Your Majesty is right. , What's wrong is that there are traitors who deliberately deceive and seduce."