Chapter 130 Extra

"Tick tock tick tock..."

On a sunny morning, the snow-white curtains were blown slightly by the breeze, and a few rays of sunlight fell.

The figure on the bed was curled up, with the phone next to his ear. When the alarm clock rang, the screen also glowed with blue light, illuminating the boy's eyebrows in the bed.

Sleeping deeply like a young man.

"Didi-di-di-di-"

The gentle sound waves turned into rising tones and vibrations, as if they were not astonishing and endless. Meng Huan suddenly opened his eyes with palpitations. When he saw everything around him, there was a vibration-like beating sound in his chest.

...Snow-white walls, a narrow room, an iPad on the table, a tablet that was forgotten to be turned off, bright lights, colorful software on the screen, and the restless sound of car horns outside the window...

How is this...the twenty-first century?

Meng Huan saw half a pack of biscuits on the table.

This is the leftover meal from the night he wore the book!

Wear it yourself? ? ? ? ? ?

When the idea in his mind was magnified infinitely, Meng Huan had only one thought: What about Lin Bozhou?

Where has his husband gone?

Meng Huan worriedly scratched his hair gently, and it turned back into soft short hair, sticking to his fair earlobes. Compared with long hair, he looked more youthful with short hair, giving him a white, fresh and delicate look.

The phone rings again.

Meng Huan took it: "Hello."

Is the monitor.

"Brother, you haven't gotten up yet? Teacher Zhou's class will be in a while, and he said he will need it today."

"Teacher Zhou?"

That Teacher Zhou who turns over the class list every time the roll call is called?

Meng Huan's heart was ringing with alarm bells.

Even though he had been in another time and space for more than a year, the sense of urgency engraved in his genes gave him a chill down his back. He quickly got up, changed clothes, washed up, grabbed his schoolbag and ran towards the school.

Meng Huan didn't live on campus when he was in college. The school cut off the power at 11 o'clock, so he often stayed up all night painting. Later, he simply rented a house not far from the school.

It takes about five minutes to ride a bicycle.

The wheel axle rotated rapidly, Meng Huan raised his head slightly, the sun fell into his eyes, and he unconsciously looked at the bustling city in front of him.

The crowds are surging, the floors are blocking out the sun, the ever-changing billboards are eye-catching, and the lively movements are so noisy that my ears hurt... and the wooden palaces in my memory, the heavy snow falling all over the sky, and the bloody and gloomy scenes of the battlefield.

Very different.

Why are you wearing it again?

...Only by myself?

Where is Lin Bozhou?

Meng Huan was thinking about this issue all the way.

"Meng Huan, was the novel I recommended to you a few days ago good?"

When I was locking my bike, a female voice sounded from behind. She was a sophomore in the animation club.

Meng Huan's name resembles that of a girl. The aunt who named him in the orphanage was not well educated. She held him in her arms and said with a smile that she hoped the baby would always be happy, so she chose this name. Who knew that Meng Huan would actually marry a girl later? The same sexual orientation is male, and the relationship with girls is better.