Chapter 136 Extra

Meng Huan has recovered from a serious illness in the past few days. Meng Huan is in much better spirits, but he feels sleepy and dozes off from time to time.

In the dragon bed late at night, Meng Huan kissed Lin Bozhou and said he was sleepy, and his mind became confused and fell into a deep sleep.

...

In his ears, the sound of voices sounded like Ruoyouruowu.

One is long and the other is short, lowering the throat.

"Your Majesty, is your temper still so fierce?"

"It's not violent. Since the eye disease recurred, three servants were injured in one afternoon. The princess couldn't bear to see the prince indulge in grief anymore, so she specially asked us to send someone to relieve the prince's boredom."

"To whom?"

"Beauty. The prince is fifteen years old, and it's time to know about people's affairs. The main thing is for our prince to calm down and relieve his mood. With beauty in front of him, we won't just remember the pain."

Two rows of eunuchs walked furtively with their waists hunched against the wall. Among them were supporting a young man with a slender waist. His long black hair fell down his shoulders, revealing a section of the back of his neck that was as white as snow. He was sent to the prince to "know." Personnel" beauty.

When Meng Huan heard the words eye disease, prince, princess, etc., Meng Huan vaguely guessed that he was dreaming about Lin Bozhou when he was young. When he changed his mind, his vision suddenly dimmed, and the eunuch behind his ear said in a sharp voice: "The prince's eye disease has relapsed and he is feeling depressed. Why don't you enter this time?" Fang Ke must serve him attentively, and he should be gentle and obedient, so that the prince can be forgotten."

After saying that, he was lightly patted on his waist, and the door behind him closed with a creaking sound.

Meng Huan entered a very dark room.

The vision became clear from blur. Meng Huan looked around with almond-shaped eyes. There was a sword and a piano hanging in the room. A chess seat was blocked behind the screen. The books on the ancient shelves were as numerous as a sea of ​​smoke. The tables, chairs and furniture were exquisite and luxurious. They were extremely sophisticated. There was a breeze behind the tulle. Blow.

Is this the room Lin Bozhou had when he was a boy?

Meng Huan's mood suddenly jumped, and Meng Huan trotted happily: "Husband! Is it you, husband! -"

Hearing a "clang" sound, the tea cup was hit hard on the ground and shattered into pieces. From behind the screen and gauze, an angry scolding came: "Get out!"

"..."

Meng Huan stopped immediately.

Compared with the deep water-like calmness and magnetism of his adult life, his voice now has a bit of youthful spirit and immaturity. There is extreme irritability in his voice. It is undoubtedly the voice of Lin Bozhou.

Meng Huan: "I——"

"Get out!" Another hissing roar.

Amid the violence, he seemed a little weak.

The figure of young Lin Bozhou is sitting next to the chess scale. He is wearing a plain white inner robe embroidered with dark patterns. The sleeves of the robe hang down to the floor. His long black hair is tied up with a jade hairpin, which does not reach his crown. His figure is already very tall and straight. It's just that secretly, the shoulders don't seem that generous.