Chapter 73

The soldiers who sat down were minding their own meals.

The piece of meat on the tip of the knife was cut neatly and then handed to Meng Huan's lips. Meng Huan couldn't refuse in front of everyone, but she still shook her head.

Unpalatable.

I hope Lin Bozhou can understand.

The heroic style of military service did not suit his stomach.

Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows and said "huh?". He seemed a little surprised that he wanted to give Meng Huan more food but was rejected. He put his fork back on the bacon and nodded: "Don't you like this?"

Meng Huan hummed slightly.

"Try the roast goose." He added.

When the soldiers below occasionally raised their heads, they saw Lin Bozhou holding one hand on his knees, lifting up the sleeves of his robe. Ruoyouruowu looked at the bartender beside him, his eyebrows seemed distant, which occasionally gave people the illusion of being less distant. .

Although they thought they were overthinking... everyone still had the same idea in their minds. Lin Bozhou married a male concubine. Is he... really a manly man?

It was almost late at night after the banquet, and it was time for the military curfew.

After a good meal in the camp, everyone went to sleep. Meng Huan was ready to return to his tent in the dark. As soon as he stood up, Lin Bozhou's voice behind him was filled with drunkenness: "Is everyone settled?"

Chen An reported back: "They are all settled in the camp."

Lin Bozhou hummed: "Go and have a look."

Meng Huan turned his head and looked at him quietly.

Lin Bozhou could not say that he was not considerate of the servants, but because of his noble status, there was really no need to go to the place where the servants were staying to check. As expected, this was another grand inspection of Meng Huan's residence.

Meng Huan gritted his teeth, thinking that Lin Bozhou was really worried.

There were dark lights in the tent, and there were people reading and playing chess. In the next few days, we have to wait for Lin Bozhou to organize an army, which may not be possible. After Lin Bozhou came over, those who were already sleeping in bed got up one after another.

"Meet the prince."

Lin Bozhou asked a few questions and his eyes stayed on Meng Huan's bed.

The quilts are neatly laid out and in a good position. It looks like I can have a peaceful sleep without any problems. Not far away, another head poked out, Zhu Dongzheng looked at him respectfully.

"..."

Lin Bozhou pulled his lower lip and lowered his gaze.

Meng Huan didn't think it was anything, it was almost like living in a dormitory.

In a gloomy tone, Lin Bozhou said: "The baggage also brought some fresh vegetables and meat. Those who are not used to it in the army will eat the meat and vegetables first. It is getting late, everyone, please have a good rest."

After the inspection, he was drunk and walked outside the camp.

Meng Huan followed him out of the camp and set up torches at a high place. He saw Lin Bozhou letting a group of people follow him away and returned to his coach's camp.

Meng Huan stood there in the cool breeze, and a voice came from behind: "You went to serve wine today, did he promote you?"

"..." Meng Huan startled him and walked to the side, "What?"