Chapter 12

That day, Meng Huan showed up at Lin Bozhou's bed with this erotic book.

Ordinary couples don't look at erotic pictures, thinking that they are circulated only by the lowly prostitutes in Qinlou and Chu Pavilion. Erotic pictures are expensive and cannot be bought by poor people - unless they want to please people and play tricks, how can ordinary people use them?

Think of the letter from an outsider to Meng Huan: He tried to seduce with his lust, which seems to have another piece of evidence.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and watched Meng Huan's every move.

Meng Huan's eyes gradually widened as he looked at the erotic pictures, as if he didn't believe that he had been discovered so soon, but then he admitted with a wilted head.

"Um."

The tail tone was very good: "I brought it."

"What are you bringing here for?"

"..." Meng Huan hesitated for a moment, not daring to say that she was afraid of being stabbed to death by his "violent weapon", so she said, "As the prince's wife, it is what I should do as I study the joys of bed with him."

As he said this, Meng Huan lowered his head and flushed, looking very shy.

Lin Bozhou raised his eyebrows and pondered briefly.

Meng Huan was doing it one by one in front of her, looking very well-behaved.

——But that's not what the assassination letter said tonight.

"Really?" Lin Bozhou responded, following the words and pushing Qingong in front of him, with a bit of bewilderment in his expression, "Then what did Madam learn?"

Inexplicably, he was very interested in Meng Huan's next expression.

Lin Bozhou's connotative words made Meng Huan's scalp numb, making her even more certain that he would have to occupy her sooner or later. In order to minimize the damage he suffered, Meng Huan took out the paper roll from his sleeve: "Your Highness, do you want to see this?"

"What's this?"

"I wanted the prince to know when I was sleeping." Meng Huan blushed.

The atmosphere became a little subtle.

A beginner's sex position was drawn on the paper scroll. Meng Huan was worried about the waste of using rice paper, so he used yellow manuscript paper. At this time, the paper is tightly wrapped. If you have learned the idiom "the picture is poor and the dagger can be seen", and then contact the secret letter Meng Huan just received, it is easy to suspect that there is a knife hidden in it.

Lin Bozhou didn't look at the painting immediately, but raised his eyebrows as if nothing had happened, thinking of something, "I heard that you were frightened and vomited when you killed the chicken just now?"

"?"

Unexpectedly, he suddenly changed the topic and it was still so awkward. Meng Huan lowered her lips and said, "What's wrong?"

"It's okay," Lin Bozhou smiled half-heartedly, "I just think it's a bit cute."

"............"

It's a joke! It's a joke!

Meng Huan murmured in his heart and looked a little dissatisfied.

Lin Bozhou did not continue to be rude: "Open the picture book and take a look."

"oh."

Meng Huan spread out the erotic pictures he drew.

Meng Huan didn't have many friends when he was in the orphanage. At that time, he liked to read books about little people. When he grew up, he started to draw by himself. After going to college, he relied on this to earn tuition and living expenses, and he drew a lot of characters and pictures.