Chapter 7

Meng Huan felt that he was taking revenge on her.

Revengeful concubine.

Meng Huan: TvT

If you offend him by being careless, will you be punished by him?

so poor.

Meng Huan stood up with shaky steps. When a maid in front heard the word "sleeping", she quietly withdrew.

Walking to the study with Lin Bozhou, the maid who had just left brought back a middle-aged woman who hurried over and was waiting at the door.

"Call Chen An and Yang Xin over," Lin Bozhou told Shan Xing, "They understand military pay and disaster relief and come to discuss it together."

After saying that, he entered the study and only Meng Huan was left. The woman strode up and took his hand: "Madam."

Meng Huan: "Who are you?"

"Madam, come here." Her face was full of kindness, and one look at her made people want to be friends with her.

What's the meaning?

Meng Huan subconsciously looked in the direction of Lin Bozhou, but he lowered his eyelashes indifferently and said nothing, seeming to acquiesce that he would go with this nanny.

Is he letting himself go?

Don't you still have to go to bed?

Full of doubts, Meng Huan was pulled by the woman all the way to the backyard of the study room. There was a large wooden basin in it, and servants kept pouring hot water into it, making it steamy.

When Meng Huan vaguely realized something, the woman's loving voice came again: "Madam, you are still a virgin, right?"

"..."

oh.

It turns out that this is the cleaning step before going to bed. Meng Huan: ^v^

The princes and nobles were so luxurious that their wives had to be washed by others.

Why doesn't my wife want help from others?

Suppressing the complaints in his heart, Meng Huan wanted to say that you all should stand down and I will do it myself. Suddenly, his shoulders were gently groped by hands, his waist and abdomen were measured, and his butt was touched. The touch felt very strange.

"..."

Meng Huan looked at this loving woman who could be his mother.

The woman said: "Madam has a really good frame. Please take off your clothes and get into the water. I have something to say to Madam."

After speaking, she raised her hand and said, "Bah!" Two crisp high-fives were heard. A maid held a wooden platform with a book on it and stood in front of Meng Huan with her head bowed.

Meng Huan: "This is it?"

Woman: "A erotic picture."

"..."

After saying that, he took it over and turned it over to Meng Huan: "Madam is inexperienced, I'm afraid I don't know how to please the prince tonight. Oh, look at this page, it's called the intersection of dragon and tiger, the white-faced man rides the white tiger, Qingyi... ..."

In the picture, two people are facing each other, one is pressing the other, their necks are crossed, their bodies are entangled, and their postures are twisted. Meng Huan looked at it for a while before he understood why the shape of this picture was related to "dragon and tiger".