Chapter 32

The cool breeze blew through the pavilion, making the atmosphere particularly peaceful.

When he said this, the young man's cheeks turned red and his tone was persistent, as if he had suffered some terrible grievance before and wanted to vent it all at once today.

You Jin looked surprised: "Princess——"

Meng Huan took a breath: "Don't call me princess, today, call me by my name."

The words revealed annoyance towards the word "princess".

You Jin and the maid Feng Zhi looked at each other and did not try to dissuade her. However, You Jin retreated quietly and walked towards Lin Bozhou's bedroom.

The reason for Meng Huan's bad mood could not be explained. He feels that he does not belong to this Machiavellian world, and has always been a hasty intruder, like a lamb breaking into a pack of wolves, and everyone in the wolf pack is wearing sheep's clothing, making it difficult for him to distinguish who is his true partner. , when he searched hard, everyone

Meng Huan: If a lamb is alone, it is easy to feel confused.

If he lived in a small household in ancient times and could barely survive by relying on his own efforts, and once he became a palace marquis, he would have to connect with the people who influence the development of the world and live with his head up, especially when he is constantly tense. After that, the fatigue sets in.

Meng Huan's forehead was pressed against the cold stone wall, and his eyelids seemed to be stained with wine.

He was in a daze until he felt someone lift him up, put him on his shoulder, and then fall into a soft quilt.

"Your Majesty."

"Get a basin of hot water and get down."

"yes."

Meng Huan sank into the quilt and felt something soft and warm brushing against his cheek, with a faint fragrance. It felt comfortable to apply the heat on his face. When he was about to move away from wiping the handkerchief clean, he raised his hand. Hold it tight.

The wrist holding the handkerchief was thin and strong. He paused and saw Meng Huan look like a puffer fish. His shallow breathing turned into a heavy breath as if he was suffocating. Then, the entire handkerchief showed the human shape of his facial features.

"..."

The corners of Lin Bozhou's lips raised, as if he was amused.

He took away the veil. Meng Huan closed his eyes and searched eagerly: "Wipe it again."

Lin Bozhou's legs were inconvenient, so he just sat on the edge of the bed. He heard that the handkerchief was passed over the water again, and he came closer and carefully stroked his eyebrows.

The young man had obviously cooled his face after drinking alcohol, and now he liked to apply something warmer. When he wiped his face, he tilted his head and rubbed it gently against his palm like a kitten.

When Ceng was happy, he revealed a reddish tip of his nose and red eyelids after drinking, as if he had just cried.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes, threw the handkerchief back into the water, passed it over again, and began to wipe his paws.

After he finished everything, he put the handkerchief back into the basin. When he suddenly raised his head, he saw that Meng Huan had opened his eyes at some point, and her moist and shiny eyes were looking straight at him.

Lin Bozhou: "Huanhuan has sobered up from drinking?"

Meng Huan shook his head solemnly, slowly moved forward, leaned in front of him and breathed: "Did I drink?"