Chapter 134 Extra

Lin Bozhou smiled half-heartedly: "Yeah."

"..."

Meng Huan suddenly became very nervous, "We can't fight here, you will be arrested by the police and put in jail. Besides, you are not the same status as before..."

Lin Bozhou: "Won't do it next time."

He had a good attitude in admitting his mistake. Considering that it was Lu He who made the first move again, Meng Huan touched his hand and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"I pushed it with my knee."

"..." Meng Huan said quietly, "You are quite good at fighting."

The street lights are starting to turn on, and the orange lights cast long slender shadows, casting a light shadow over the streets, full of fireworks.

A quiet atmosphere emerged, and Meng Huan felt that night was coming.

"Then we go back?"

Lin Bozhou rubbed his hair: "Okay."

There was no light on the third floor where he lived, so he opened the door and entered the house.

"go home."

Meng Huan usually arrived home alone, facing an empty house, but now there was another person beside him.

Meng Huan called to ask about Lu He's situation. This young man was very tough. Unless he accidentally fell when he was drunk, he was probably worried about being beaten and embarrassed.

Meng Huan was speechless. When he checked the balance with a headache, the rich wife from before paid him the balance of three thousand, but the tape had to be changed tonight.

Meng Huan breathed a sigh of relief.

He doesn't have to worry about living expenses for the time being, but now he has to change his plans and start getting busy.

Before getting ready to start working as a social animal, Meng Huan remembered something important and took Lin Bozhou to the small supermarket downstairs: "Buy a pair of slippers, a toothbrush, a cup, and something to wash your face."

Bought another pair of pajamas.

After preparing everything for Lin Bozhou, Meng Huan said: "You take a shower first, and then I'll take a shower after you..."

Pushing him into the bathroom to take a shower, Meng Huan tightened his wrist and was pulled forward by the man's hand. He heard the click of the door closing behind him.

There was a faint glint on the bridge of Lin Bozhou's nose, he lowered his eyes and asked softly: "Together?"

A slightly warm atmosphere suddenly filled the air.

"I, I have to draw pictures tonight..."

Meng Huan swallowed eagerly and rolled his eyes as Lin Bozhou stripped him of his clothes.

...The mist-like water vapor was thick and hazy, covering the two figures.

The lips were slightly cooled by water drops, and Meng Huan felt the two lips closing together. Lin Bozhou kissed him lightly, and gently stroked his shoulders with her slender fingers.

Through the pitter-patter of water droplets, Meng Huan saw the back of the man's well-jointed hands. When they were tense, ferocious veins emerged.

Meng Huan came out of the bathroom with a red face.

He stayed in the chair, still recalling the way Lin Bozhou stared at him, thinking that he was indeed an old bachelor who got married at the age of twenty-six.