Chapter 105

The silence outside the carriage was accompanied by the movement of the cold wind.

The swaying firelight reflected Meng Huan's eyebrows. He swallowed softly, hearing the sound of his own swallowing, and thinking quickly in his mind.

——If this was the person Zhen Guanhou came to intercept and kill, he would lead Lin Bozhou and abandon the car and escape immediately.

Lin Bozhou's eyesight has not healed yet, and he cannot live without him, and although he... is timid, he can take Lin Bozhou to escape again. After confirming his thoughts, Meng Huan cheered himself up and gently held the door frame of the carriage.

While he was waiting to run out quietly, a young man's voice rang out.

"Is that Chen Changshi in front of you?"

The tense atmosphere suddenly relaxed, the sword was drawn out, and Chen An stood up: "So it's Commander Zhang? Aren't you stationed in the camp? Why did you lead the troops here in person? I thought it was..."

A wry smile.

A false alarm.

In the dim night, the flag could not be seen clearly, but Zhang Hu's rapid breathing could be heard after galloping: "General, when I heard about the whereabouts of the prince, I couldn't hold it back, so I came here specially to greet the prince." His voice was full of worry.

I see.

This group of people are loyal to Lin Bozhou. Lin Bozhou's whereabouts are like lighting candles in the dark to them. Everyone wants to return to him as soon as possible unconsciously.

Danger removed.

The tense strings in Meng Huan's mind relaxed, and he slowly sat back in the chair. He felt that he was a little nervous during this period, and he had trouble sleeping at night. Occasionally he would wake up in the middle of the night, thinking that the sound of the wind outside the window was the footsteps of officers and soldiers who came to search.

Guards were on both sides of the sedan, and there was an obvious sense of security. Meng Huan felt a sense of exhaustion coming from deep within his body, making his voice suddenly sticky: "Husband."

Lin Bozhou turned his head: "What?"

"sleepy."

The young man's voice was soft and soft, as if he was extremely tired.

Lin Bozhou crossed her arms, hugged him, and stroked the broken hair on his forehead lovingly: "How about falling asleep first?"

"Okay, okay, I'm going to sleep first. Call me when you get there." Meng Huan closed her eyes obediently and murmured softly.

His slender eyelashes were thick, making the firelight shine a little orange. His chin was curled up in his collar. The line from the bridge of his nose to his chin was delicate and beautiful, white and fragile.

When he fell asleep, he didn't seem so nervous, but his fingers were still gently holding the corners of Lin Bozhou's clothes.

"..."

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and looked at him for a while.

The reflection in his eyes outlined Meng Huan's eyebrows, forehead, and lips. He had not seen this appearance for almost half a month. He could only wait for Meng Huan to fall asleep before taking his eyes again.

"Crack——"

With the sound of falling snow, Lin Bozhou seemed to have come back to his senses after falling into trance. Thinking of something, his lips unconsciously raised slightly.