Chapter 89

The shadow in front of me shook, from one to three, and then to one. The leaves and wind and rain seemed to be shaking.

Meng Huan's knees weakened and he fell to the ground. His hair immediately fell down, and the blood from his worn knees dripped out along with the water, soaking the nearby puddles.

Zhu Dong's voice was sad: "Brother Chen! Brother! Why are you so desperate? You -"

His voice was choked, as if he couldn't speak. After being ecstatic and excited, he realized that Meng Huan was now weak.

He picked up Meng Huan's arm and helped him drag the muddy water down the mountain. He wiped his tears as he walked: "Brother, you really impress me. It's amazing. You are like a dragon or a phoenix among men! In comparison, I am a waste!"

"What are you talking about?" Meng Huan patted him on the shoulder, "Having you makes me more courageous."

Zhu Dong is a young son from a rich family. He is not from a wealthy family, but he has been pampered by his parents since he was a child. He has been tortured by such wind and rain all the way. He looked at Meng Huan's worn knees and cried while walking, but Crying and laughing wildly: "Oh, mother, I have never saved so many people in my life!"

He knew he would be useful, but he didn't expect it to be this useful.

Don't let them do bad things.

Cool! So refreshing!

Meng Huan was exhausted and had no strength, but he still smiled with his white and small teeth: "I will write a letter to Lin Bozhou when I get back to the city."

The two of them walked with each other's hands. It was raining all over the mountain. When they reached the foot of the mountain and looked up, the accumulated black clouds on the tower seemed to be blown away by the wind. In the evening, a few pieces of skylight leaked out from the clouds, falling on Meng Huan's raised eyes. inside.

It illuminated his pale chin, and his eyes were scattered, but when they were reunited, they were still bright.

Although he was embarrassed and weak, Meng Huan's features were still handsome, with only a hint of pale fragility, and his features were calm and resilient.

An old man pulling a bullock cart was stopped by Zhu Dong: "Grandpa, please give me a favor. Please take us to the government office. My brother really can't walk... Please..."

The old man looked at it and said, "Come up."

Meng Huan's legs were sore and weak, and the moment he got on the bullock cart, his shoulders suddenly relaxed. His knees were heavy, and all the strength in his body seemed to have been drained away. His elbows were painful against the hard wooden board. The tip of his nose smelled the smell of fodder on the oxcart, and his consciousness gradually blurred as he swayed.

I feel like I can't hold on any longer.

Meng Huan grabbed Zhu Dong's arm and said two words: "Write a letter."

Zhu Dongwang cried loudly: "Brother, hold on, brother! Brother!"

"..."

The scene was strange, Meng Huan barely looked at him, "I'm just tired..."

After saying that, I felt as if the task was completed, and I closed my eyelids with great fatigue.

His whole body was sticky with rain, and his sleep was restless. From time to time, he could hear Zhu Dong urging the farmer: "Grandpa, can you hurry up? He can't hold on any longer."

Arriving outside the government office: "Here comes! Call the doctor!"

Meng Huan was carried in, pinched, and a fishy and bitter concoction was poured into his mouth. The strong bitter taste stimulated his nerves and made his head beat hard.