Chapter 107

The food on the table looked delicious before, but now it has a different meaning when I think about so many people unable to eat.

Meng Huan approached him and sat down.

He smelled the aroma of the food and felt very unhappy: "Husband, there is no food and grass in the military camp."

"I know." Lin Bozhou's voice was slow.

"How could this happen?" Meng Huan was extremely frustrated.

He knew that it was not easy to lead an army. The literati had read so many books and were so smart, but there was still a difference between civil and military forces. He couldn't lead troops without experience, but he really didn't expect that he would be pushed into a desperate situation if he didn't hold back.

"There is no food in the army, and the army will mutiny. It will happen sooner or later." Lin Bozhou's eyebrows remained calm, "Huanhuan eat more, rest in the sleeping tent in the afternoon, and we will be on our way tonight."

Meng Huan raised his eyes: "Are you on your way tonight?"

Rushing means Lin Bozhou riding back to the capital alone?

His heart suddenly quickened, and something was beating in his eardrums.

Hezhou is hundreds of kilometers away from the capital, and the journey takes a long time. If you go alone without any guards, you will definitely be in trouble. Meng Huan unconsciously thought of Chen An's worries: "Isn't it dangerous?"

Lin Bozhou turned his face sideways.

Against the light, shadows instantly dimmed his eyebrows, making the bridge of his nose and chin appear even paler, but Lin Bozhou's smile was gentle, as if they were discussing each other, with a danger that seemed to suppress murderous intent.

"My husband came to the capital from Guzhou when he was twenty years old to act as a puppet. He knew that the capital was dangerous and would probably never return, but he went anyway. In the six years he had been in power, he had countless conflicts with the ministers of the DPRK. He was poisoned and drunk. Assassinations, false accusations, attacks, and crises at every turn, there are people who want to kill my husband all the time, but my husband still stands firm in the court. "

"Danger, always dangerous. Now, everyone expected that my husband would rebel in Liaodong, but my husband wanted to return to Beijing to express his love. No one could guess. Although this is a dangerous plan, it is also a way to get out of the predicament. "

Lin Bozhou had a crane cloak draped over his shoulders, sitting sideways with his hands on his legs, his eyes downcast, and his posture revealed an unparalleled dignity.

When he does things, he doesn't care about the process, only the results.

Therefore, so many people in the court hated him, but Lin Bozhou never looked at such young people. No matter what he encountered, he could analyze adversity calmly and deal with it calmly.

Do what you want to do and dominate the situation instead of being led by others. This is Lin Bozhou's pride that others cannot match.

Meng Huan couldn't understand, so he simply stopped thinking: "Okay, then I'll have a good meal and pack my things."

After dinner, Meng Huan went to say goodbye to Zhu Dong.

Lin Bozhou set off on a light horse with only a few people, and Zhu Dong was definitely not among them.

Meng Huan walked halfway and was stopped by another person.

Shan Xing: "The prince's horses and carriage are ready. Do you want to come over and take a look?"