Chapter 64

This letter was sandwiched on top of a pile of memorials. It was obvious that someone had placed it here deliberately for him to see.

Lin Bozhou lowered his gaze and paused with his fingers. Chen Que stood next to him respectfully and said, "This is what the elder handed it to the cabinet. He said that he wanted to present it to His Majesty and the Prince, and asked me to deliver it to you on my behalf."

"Oh?" Lin Bozhou raised his eyes, his foggy eyes falling on him.

Having said that, I almost forgot about this incident. Now it has become a fight between him and Cui Ge Lao. The Qingliu Party is waiting to watch the excitement, waiting for the snipe and clam to fight for the fisherman's profit.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes, pressed the title page of the letter, and asked with unclear meaning, "Have you read it? Tell us what you think."

He wanted to drag the Qingliu Party into trouble and make Mr. Cui Ge hate them.

Chen Que, with a kind face on his face, lowered his head and said, "I don't dare to look at it, and I don't know the details. I just wait for the prince to make a decision."

He softly blocked Lin Bozhou's words.

Lin Bozhou smiled and said: "I am the person involved. I am afraid that it would be unfair to criticize this matter. Since you don't want to see it, I won't see it either. Let your Majesty handle it."

The ministers lowered their heads: "Yes."

I gritted my teeth in my heart, Lin Bozhou was indeed Lin Bozhou.

After reading this self-introduction letter from Mr. Cui Ge, you have to express your opinion. If, what if, someone is the first to reprimand Mr. Cui Ge, but the content in the book is enough to clear Mr. Cui Ge's name, whoever speaks first People can cause trouble.

Lin Bozhou didn't look at it and pushed the topic to the emperor.

So, the self-reported letter was handed over to Emperor Xuanhe. Emperor Xuanhe became furious when he heard about the Jianzhou war rebellion and the incident of An Chui, who kidnapped the emperor's wife, in Cui Renfang's mansion. Long Yin: "Cui Renfang collaborated with the enemy and treason, immediately take this traitor to Beizhen Fusi! Immediately!!!"

The anger level soared to a point.

Pei Xiyi asked tentatively: "Your Majesty, Mr. Cui Ge is the chief minister of the dynasty, and the chief minister is in prison. Is it because there is some floating in the court, which may cause criticism?"

Emperor Xuanhe: "Chief Assistant?! Can the Chief Assistant be as big as the emperor's brother? Can he be as big as the emperor's sister-in-law? Can he be as big as the lives of the people of Liaodong! Arrest him immediately! If there is any delay, you will punish him together!"

This was what Lin Bozhou was waiting for.

He lowered his eyes and stood up: "Yes." -

The sun was setting, and when Lin Bozhou's car arrived at the gate of the palace, Cui Renfang had already been imprisoned in Fusi, Beizhen.

However, as soon as he stepped onto the marble path with his soap boots, he saw a group of people kneeling outside the palace gate. Mr. Cui Ge's wife and children, including Cui Han, who he had slapped in the face, knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing.

"Your Majesty, my grandfather was wronged, Your Majesty!"

"My grandfather was originally a commoner in Shaoxing. He relied on Da Zong's virtues and passed the imperial examination to support his family and revitalize his family. My grandfather was loyal to Da Zong. He was a member of Da Zong in life and a ghost of Da Zong in death. What happened to my grandfather? Will you collaborate with the enemy and betray your country? There must be some misunderstanding!"