Chapter 11

Meng Huan didn't seem to hear clearly: "Say it again."

The manservant said again: "The letter said that they are all aware of your idea of ​​seducing the prince and passing on information, and they are saddened by your heroic act of sacrificing your life to assassinate the prince. Because of your existence, the country and the country have gained a glimmer of hope. "

"..."

It was so outrageous that Meng Huan saw them singing Thank You in a trance, because you warmed the four seasons.

Can you take on the glorious mission of saving the great dynasty?

But wait a moment, Meng Huan tried to think, does this letter mean that the original owner himself is responsible for the assassination of Lin Bozhou?

"..."

Meng Huan suddenly felt a little panicked. He had to work very hard just to survive in the palace. Now, he was told that he was still burdened with the task of seduction and assassination. Wouldn't his miserable life become even worse?

"Husband, madam, it turns out to be an assassin." The manservant's face turned pale.

"..." Meng Huan opened his mouth, not knowing what to say for a moment, so he struggled to say, "Don't falsely accuse someone of innocence out of thin air."

"Then in the letter, why——"

Meng Huan's heart tightened, and he realized that he was a slave of the palace, and he must have the same heart as Lin Bozhou, and the content of the letter involved assassination. If he went to inform Lin Bozhou, he would be in a very dangerous situation.

Meng Huan explained wanly: "I really don't know why I received this letter..."

The manservant's shocked eyes did not fully express his distrust.

Meng Huan gritted his teeth and could only think of this solution. He grabbed a large pile of beads from the plate and handed them to him: "Promise me to forget about tonight." -

The manservant left Meng Huan's yard with the bead string, and without any hesitation, came to the study where Lin Bozhou was staying.

In the dead of night, the lights in the study are brightly lit. Lin Bozhou's eyes are covered with white gauze, sitting upright in a chair, while Shan Xing is thinking about the content in "Book of Rites": "Therefore, virtue matches the heaven and the earth, and benefits all things. It shines together with the sun and the moon, and shines brightly all over the world. No detail is spared."

Listening to him read quietly, Lin Bozhou had already memorized these books by heart, but he would still review them from time to time.

He has an eye disease, and glasses were not common in ancient times. People like him who need to read a lot of official documents every day often ask their staff to read them, understand the content and make decisions by themselves, and try to protect their eyes.

The valet came in and knelt on the ground: "Your Majesty, Madam received a letter today."

Shan Xing stopped reading and looked at Lin Bozhou: "Huh? Madam lives in the palace, how could she receive letters from others? Who sent it in?"

"The concierge probably took the money," Lin Bozhou said simply, "Tell me."

Servant: "The madam called the villain to help read the letter. The letter states that the madam used her lustful appearance to seduce the prince, spy on the prince, and assassinate the prince."

Lin Bozhou looked unmoved, but the book in Shan Xing's hand suddenly fell to the ground.

His expression looked like he had swallowed an egg: "Is Madam really illiterate?"