Chapter 37

Meng Huan's good mood came to an abrupt end when he heard about Lingguan's affair.

Meng Huan was writing in the pavilion. When he heard that someone had committed suicide by drowning in the river, he hurried to see the reason.

So that's what happened——

The actors in this group of troupes were too young, and there were many people in the group, so they were prone to conflicts. Two of the young actors were caught having an affair, so they reported it.

In the yard, the whip hit the young official's back, causing stripes of blood and flesh to fly.

The kneeling Lingguan was about seventeen years old and had an affair with a sixteen-year-old actress. One of them had just jumped into the lake and was fished out, while the other was kneeling on the ground with blood marks all over his back.

Meng Huan was frightened and asked, "What happened to them?"

Lingguan said: "They were not there during the practice, so they hid in the side room and kissed secretly."

"..."

Meng Huan, a 21st century sex critic, was shocked: "Just a kiss?"

Why would you kiss these two people and look like they're going to be beaten to death?

Ling Guan was surprised by the word "Jiu".

The master of the opera troupe was so angry that the actor secretly said: "That little Huadan is a good singer and a beautiful person. She needs to keep her body clean to be enjoyed by dignitaries in the future. Maybe she can be taken as a concubine and soar to the sky." , and the other actress is singing Lao Sheng, and without the opportunity to develop, she is not worthy of this little actress."

Meng Huan understood.

If Xiao Hua Dan clings to a high branch in the future, the opera master will get a sum of money.

But if a young virtuoso is in love and her body is ruined first, it will be worthless in this era when high-ranking officials like virgins.

Frowning at these thoughts, Meng Huan looked at the young man kneeling in the yard.

The young man's expression was unyielding, and he turned to look at Hua Dan lying beside him, his eyebrows were filled with sympathy. Xiao Hua Dan's face was pale and she was crying.

An inexplicable emotion spread in his heart.

Meng Huan murmured to himself: "Do they have to die?"

A male voice sounded behind him: "Princess, do you want to spare them?"

Meng Huan turned around and saw Cui Han dressed in silk.

This time he didn't have a painted face, and he looked handsome, but his eyes were blue, and he looked a bit indulgent in wine and sex.

Meng Huan pursed her lips tightly: "I just feel like the crime is not serious enough."

He said casually, but he didn't expect Cui Han to be extremely enthusiastic and said loudly: "Okay, I, this junior, will help the princess to beg for mercy."

He strode to the middle of the yard, took the master's whip and threw it on the ground, asking: "What to hit? Why do you beat him to death even if you disagree?"

He frowned and was very dissatisfied: "They are not young, and they are not at an age where they cannot tell right from wrong. They are willing to be together and have not caused any trouble, so you can just talk about it. If you really beat them to death and cripple them, you teach these ten Won't the next year be in vain?"