Chapter 30

Seeing him, Lin Bozhou seemed to slow down a bit, struggled out of discomfort, and slowly stretched out his hand.

His complexion was pale, his eyelashes were drooped, and there was a light layer of blue frost under his eye sockets, probably from staying up late. He looked extremely haggard.

"Huh?" Meng Huan looked at his outstretched hand.

Does this mean you want to lead yourself?

Meng Huan put his hand on it.

His hands were whiter and smaller, compared to Lin Bozhou's slender and bony hands. After putting it in, Lin Bozhou clenched his fingers and closed his eyes for a long time.

For some reason, Meng Huan felt that he was very tired.

I get up at two o'clock in the morning to go to work every day, and don't go to bed until almost eleven o'clock in the evening. I finally go out for vacation and have to be called back to the palace by the eunuch. I rush through the wind and rain. Any living person will feel very tired, right?

Medical conditions were not good in ancient times. Some people caught cold and died directly. Young people like Lin Bozhou had to do everything and look at the scenery with their bodies.

Meng Huan thought for a while and said, "Your Majesty."

Lin Bozhou held his hand and said "hmm" briefly with his breath.

"Don't get caught in the rain again."

The touch of her fingers was slightly cool. Meng Huan gathered her fingertips and gently rubbed the back of his hand.

His hands were soft, and when they rubbed against the skin, they felt an itch.

Inexplicably, there was a sense of pity.

"Huanhuan..."

Lin Bozhou opened his eyes. His whole body was damp, smelling like a patient, and he seemed to have no strength. But in an instant, Meng Huan was brought to the bed by him.

Along with the sound of his body pressing on the couch, Meng Huan said "uh", his hair fell down, he smelled a faint smell of medicine, and a clear-cut jaw flashed before his eyes.

"Your Majesty?"

The kiss fell on his lips.

Meng Huan curled up her paws and looked at Lin Bozhou like a frightened kitten: "Ah...?"

What do you want to do?

You are dying of illness...

Are we still going to follow the Begonia plot?

A breathy smile sounded in the ears, and it was weaker than the mute one before. The kiss fell again: "Huanhuan is worried?"

Meng Huan continued to raise his paw. He didn't know whether to refute or admit it for a moment. He couldn't explain his current mood. He just saw how tired Lin Bozhou was and felt really annoyed because he felt the same.

"It's okay for my husband,"

Lin Bozhou pressed her forehead against his, which was hot, and her breath was low and hot, "It will be fine soon."

Because Meng Huan was lying on his belly, his hand was pressed down and lightly touched the side of his face. Perhaps it was because of the warmth, he felt Lin Bozhou nuzzling her gently, as if he was addicted to the softness of his fingertips, and sighed softly.

"..."

Then, something seemed to be burning.

Meng Huan's eyelids twitched, and his figure was slowly covered by Lin Bozhou.