Chapter 117

Meng Huan originally thought about him, but she didn't expect Lin Bozhou to say that he wouldn't even get angry.

His face tensed up and he nodded: "Well, I won't be angry."

After saying that, he quickly covered his face with the blanket in the carriage to keep out the cold. He refused to communicate like he was arguing with a child and had a tantrum, and showed him on the spot what it means to be angry when a fool is angry.

The sleeves of the robe were wide, and the clear and white wrists with slender knuckles peeked out from the sleeves, covering the entire face, making the whole person look very autistic.

Lin Bozhou smiled unconsciously, and while laughing, her fingertips touched his wrist: "Well, yes, that's it for being angry. Your husband has done something that makes Huanhuan unhappy. It's right to fall out on the spot. You can't hold it in and let it go in your heart. Uncomfortable."

He was gentle and considerate even about this.

Meng Huan moved her fingers and continued to cover her face.

"Now," Lin Bozhou thought for a moment and raised his eyes, "it's time to apologize to Huanhuan."

Meng Huan's fingers were a little stiff.

He licked his lower lip and while waiting for the next words, the back of his hand was gently covered.

The white fingers were opened bit by bit by the man, and the tip of his nose smelled the faint fragrance of Lin Bozhou as he approached. His dark eyes stared at Meng Huan, and his voice was low: "It was my husband's fault that the two of us fell into the situation in Liaodong. In this situation, my husband has to lie to you."

"..." Meng Huan's lips moved.

He wasn't actually that angry.

I'm worried that three months have passed for Lin Bozhou. What's more important than him regaining his sight?

But Lin Bozhou in front of him said word by word: "I swear to my husband, from now on, I will never let you fall into a desperate situation of uncertainty of life and death. If you violate the oath, then let my husband cut out the bones and remove the flesh, and suffer the most painful pain in the world." bitter."

"..."

Meng Huan blinked and looked at him with surprise in his eyes.

Lin Bozhou had always been cautious in his words and deeds, rarely showing his emotions in his words, but now he made such a life-and-death oath.

Could it be that the relapse of his eye disease in Liaodong and his blindness caused Meng Huan to have to shoulder the responsibility of this small family, and this had a huge psychological impact on him...?

Meng Huan's eyelashes twitched slightly: "There's no need for this."

"Well," Lin Bozhou said, "I just said it to make my husband feel better."

"Let's not talk about the past." Meng Huan patted his shoulder to comfort him, "It's not too late for you to be nice to me now."

Lin Bozhou smiled: "Of course it's good for Huanhuan."

"Then I won't be angry." Meng Huan threw away the quilt that had covered his face.

He smiled at Lin Bozhou with a row of white teeth and narrowed his eyes like a cat.

Lin Bozhou smiled unconsciously and lowered his gaze. The gaze he met was extremely gentle, like the spring water on the lake blown by the breeze.

but.