Chapter 126

In the evening, the atmosphere in the camp was quiet and eerie.

There was a slender figure lying on the bed. The imperial physician turned his hand back from Meng Huan's wrist, stood up and turned around, looked at Lin Bozhou and said respectfully:

"Your Majesty, although the Princess jumped from the carriage down the hillside, her body bones were not damaged, and her wounds were all superficial injuries. Thanks to Your Majesty, the Princess will be able to recover with a little care, so there is no need to worry too much."

Lin Bozhou was holding a long knife in his hand. The blood on the blade was still wet. His eyes were cyan, like frost. His posture was upright and he tapped the table with the tip of the knife expressionlessly.

The imperial doctor's words did not make his face look any better. He only said: "Thank you very much. Chen An, send the imperial doctor back."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The figure disappeared at the entrance of the camp.

"Husband..."

Meng Huan woke up. He lifted the quilt and got up. It was indeed a skin injury. He only had slight soreness in his ankle now.

He blinked and tried to shake his head: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

But his face was pale: "I just don't have the energy."

The voice was soft and dull.

Lin Bozhou rubbed Meng Huan's face with his fingertips, and his voice was much softer: "Huan Huan was frightened. Of course, she was so frightened that she had no strength."

"They are really scary." Meng Huan recalled the scene in the carriage and pulled his lips: "I didn't expect them to use such tactics."

——Take someone else's wife hostage, Meng Huan thought it was the plot of an ancient novel, but she didn't expect that this despicable behavior that harms the wife and children is actually quite common when threatening others!

Lin Bozhou stroked the side of Meng Huan's face with his long fingers. He originally scratched his chin lightly, but as if he couldn't stop the violence in his heart, he pinched him lightly or hard with his fingers.

"Fortunately, I jumped out of the carriage in time, otherwise I would have been dead if I entered the palace..."

Meng Huan muttered, noticing Lin Bozhou's increased strength.

Startled for a moment, Meng Huan raised her eyes and looked at him: "What?"

He could actually feel that Lin Bozhou was in a bad mood now.

Sure enough, Lin Bozhou clenched his mandible and made a slight sound. He looked at Meng Huan with pity, and the black mist in his eyes came up.

"Since His Majesty wants to see you so much."

Lin Bozhou's eyes were swallowed up by darkness, "Then I will personally send you to the palace." -

Outside Tongzhou City, the fight between the palace guards and the palace guards was suppressed for the time being. The first person to spread the news was that Lin Bozhou had recaptured Tongzhou City and beheaded Zhenguan Hou.

The capital, as a major capital, has enjoyed peace for a long time, and the people live and work in peace and contentment. However, the sudden rise of troops by the Zhenguan Marquis has disturbed their lives and made people panic. Lin Bozhou's escort troops recaptured Tongzhou and beheaded the Zhenguan Marquis. This is undoubtedly news that greatly boosts the people's morale.

"The king is indeed a real dragon. Only he can control the sycophants and thieves!"

"The King of China returns to the capital, and the world is prosperous!"