Chapter 9

Soft and a little choked.

The young man's face was full of fear and vulnerability, his brows were slightly frowned, and he looked at him pitifully. He looked extremely vulnerable to being hurt, but anyone would feel that hurting him was a sin.

Lin Bozhou: "Did you make a mistake?"

"No."

The voice is extremely well behaved.

"Since you have made no mistake, why are you afraid that I will hurt you?"

Meng Huan was speechless for a moment. He will always make mistakes. How smart a person is to never make mistakes.

If you make a mistake in front of a person who has no power, at least your life will not be in danger, but if you make a mistake in front of Lin Bozhou, he will kill you.

"Ugh..." Meng Huan almost wanted to cry.

He went to the bathing room with Lin Bozhou dejectedly. As soon as the regent entered, a servant immediately came forward and took off his clothes respectfully.

"Lin Bozhou looks tall and handsome, has a slender body, and his posture is like a jade mountain falling down. There is no barbaric sense of muscle entanglement. It only makes people think that he is a perfect container soaked in Confucian etiquette. But when he takes off his clothes, he has been familiar with the bow since he was a child. The horse's body is strong, his shoulders are broad, and his muscles are clean and powerful, which immediately makes people believe that he must have great endurance in bed. "

These are the original words described by the author of the original book——

Moreover, Lin Bozhou has a strange attribute. He becomes sexy when he takes off his clothes. This is a setting added by the author of the original book to facilitate driving.

"..."

Meng Huan glanced at him, and the back of his ears began to heat up uncontrollably.

The "fitness" mentioned in the book started again, and Meng Huan felt awkward.

Why would I blush towards a traitorous minister?

Lin Bozhou was lying on the bank of the pool, holding his chin gently with his wrist. His hair was soaked in black silk, and he hung it wetly to the bank of the pool, looking at Meng Huan intently.

Very much like a shark.

Meng Huan picked up a wooden ladle and scooped water from his shoulder to wash it down. This was also the reason why he didn't like ancient times. People in high positions had to have their butts wiped when they pooped.

For example, if you give Lin Bozhou a bath now, if you change it to modern times, Meng Huan will definitely ask you if something is wrong?

Lin Bozhou had just finished riding the horse. There were many sweat stains on his body. Hot water flowed down his shoulders. Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and said, "There are blood stains on the neck."

"Ah?" Meng Huan was startled for a moment. He was about to scoop out water to rinse, but found that the location was inconvenient. After thinking about it, he wet his hands and gently rubbed his ears and neck with his little hands covered with water. Blood spots.

The blood spots were dry. The young man's fingers were white and thin, and the fingertips were slightly cool, touching Lin Bozhou's neck under her fair ears.

It feels smooth, like stroking a piece of warm jade.

Lin Bozhou raised his eyes, and there was something evil about the narrow eye slits from bottom to top.