Chapter 129 Extra

The rules in the palace are strict. A few days before Lin Bozhou ascended the throne, many eunuchs came to serve Meng Huan and teach him the rules.

The eunuchs were buzzing.

"Princess, please don't wander around during the canonization ceremony of the enthronement ceremony."

"Princess, the phoenix crown on your head cannot be shaken."

"Take three steps to the left, three steps to the right, and kneel three times and kowtow to the prince. Come on, demonstrate it again..."

Meng Huan heard it was complicated, especially when he heard that he had to kneel down and kowtow to Lin Bozhou three times and nine times, he was surprised: "Should I still kneel down?"

Lin Bozhou was drinking tea next to him and raised his eyelids: "Huanhuan's legs and feet are not good, so he won't kneel down. Mr. Li, can you be accommodating?"

"..." The etiquette officer had already made more than a dozen accommodations for the future queen, so why couldn't he be accommodating? He nodded hurriedly, "Yes."

The ceremony of the enthronement ceremony is complicated. How many steps should be taken, which tablet should be worshiped, what should be stopped, what should be taken, continue to move forward, and what should be worshiped again. These are all very particular. Lin Bozhou remembered it after listening to the ceremonial officer once. But Meng Huan walked around and couldn't remember. Lin Bozhou waited patiently and accompanied Meng Huan to rehearse.

When it was finally over, Meng Huan breathed a sigh of relief: "I finally learned it."

When he returned to the palace, lunch had been prepared. Now that Lin Bozhou was about to inherit the throne, they were officially called the prince and princess, but the actual food and clothing expenses were in accordance with the standards of the emperor and the queen.

On the table are peppered vinegar shrimps, roasted goose, fire-cooked sheep heads and hooves, goose meat buns, salted drum and mustard sheep tripe plate, garlic vinegar white blood soup, five-flavor steamed chicken, yuan juice lamb bones, spicy vinegar kidneys ①... Wait, wait, wait, Meng Huan picked up the chopsticks and showed off.

Lin Bozhou peeled the shrimps and put them in his bowl: "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Meng Huan showed off a mouthful of shrimp, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu delicious, so tired, so hungry, so delicious... Ouuuuu..."

"Eat slowly, don't choke, your stomach won't be able to bear it."

Meng Huan did not slow down. This is the emperor's dish!

Is there any difference between the emperor's food and the prince's food? Guzhou's cook is still not good, and the royal chef in the palace is cow - wuwuwuwu...

Meng Huan lay down on the couch after eating, his lower abdomen slightly bulging. Lin Bozhou frowned and warned seriously: "You can't just lie down like this just after eating. It's not good for your stomach. Get up and move around."

But Meng Huan started to feel dizzy, dizzy and weak, and his almond-shaped eyes became droopier as he became sleepy: "I want to take a nap."

The voice was sticky and soft. Lin Bozhou gritted his teeth and said "Huanhuan" before trying to pull him up. A figure walked out from beside him. It was Chen Anlai who started to play, "Your Majesty, the accounts of the treasury have been settled. Please take a look at it."

Lin Bozhou looked at him coldly.

Chen An: "..."

You Jin hurriedly said: "Your Majesty, please be busy. I am a servant waiting for the master's activities."