Chapter 36

Meng Huan's back became farther and farther away.

Cui Han looked thoughtful: "Do the princess and the prince have a good relationship?"

"That's a strange question for you to ask," Shan Xing wanted to laugh, "Can husband and wife have a bad relationship?"

Cui Han nodded slowly and responded.

"Why," Shan Xing raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he had discovered something: "Master Cui, do you hope that their relationship will not be good?"

"No," Cui Han's throat rolled, "How dare you?"

The curve of Shan Xing's lips narrowed inwards.

He also looked at Meng Huan's leaving figure. The young man ran straight to the door of the house without any nostalgia, just like a clingy man who was eager to find his parents.

His tone was a little heavy at the end: "That's good." -

It was a little hot at the entrance of the palace, but fortunately there was an aft room next to it with some ice cubes in it, so it wouldn't be too hot.

The servants inside saw Meng Huan standing here and exchanged a few words, thinking that the princess would leave soon. Unexpectedly, Meng Huan started chatting with them——

"How many children do you have?"

"Why can't you figure it out and go to the palace to be a servant? Oh, you don't have a field, right?"

"Your Majesty, has he really never had an affair with anyone before?"

"..."

Fengzhi brought a piece of watermelon to Meng Huan. He ate the watermelon and found some topics to talk about. The time passed quickly.

When the sound of the carriage was heard, Meng Huan stood up and ran to the door of the house. When he saw the brilliantly decorated carriage, his heart skipped a beat. He had never experienced a nervous mood before, as if the person the girl was expecting finally passed by the window, and her whole body began to tense up.

"Your Majesty, please."

The groom lifted up the low stool and placed it on the ground.

Stepping down on her soap boots, the large sleeves of her broad robe peeked out from the curtain. Lin Bozhou half-bent down and got out of the carriage, casting his casual eyes on Meng Huan.

He lowered his eyes and saw young Meng Huan looking awkward, scratching his hair and saying, "My lord, are you back?"

Like sorry.

Lin Bozhou stood and looked at the sun in the sky for a while, then looked back, as if he had thought of something. The young man in front of him had a little dampness on his forehead due to heat. He didn't look like he was in trouble and wanted him to make the decision. He seemed to be bored and waiting for him.

The corners of Lin Bozhou's lips raised slightly, and he held his white little hand: "Why is Huanhuan here?"

Meng Huan: "Uh..."

"Waiting for your husband to go to court?" Lin Bozhou looked at him with interest.

Meng Huan nodded.

Lin Bozhou smiled.

He had known that this little boy would be as sweet and sticky as runny heart when he took off his disguise. It seemed really good. Holding hands, they walked all the way to the bedroom. Lin Bozhou wanted to change out of the crimson court clothes he was wearing next to the court.