Chapter 71

Meng Huan picked up the chopsticks.

In front of him, Lin Bozhou sat down on the stool in front of him, half-supporting his forehead, looking down at him with narrow eyes, and the light smell of alcohol floated in his breath.

He just sat and watched Meng Huan eat, his eyes so full that he could drown him.

"..." Meng Huan's eyes were drawn, and he was embarrassed to look at them. He picked up his chopsticks and asked slowly, "Why are you here?"

Lin Bozhou's tone was indifferent, "I didn't see you at the banquet. I guessed that you were alone in the yard. I was afraid that you would be lonely, so I came here."

The front house was full of drinks and food, and thinking that Meng Huan could only stay alone in the back house, Lin Bozhou didn't know why, but it was even more unbearable than when she was lustful for him at night, so she said hello to Chen An and came over.

Meng Huan lowered his head and took the rice into his mouth.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes to watch him eat, and then asked: "Have all the army's luggage been packed?"

"It's packed."

Lin Bozhou got up and went to the side room where Meng Huan was sleeping, and opened the bundle that Meng Huan had tied up to check. It contained Meng Huan's painting tools and paper, a few pieces of clothes, and a thicker cotton-padded jacket for Chen An to put on the luggage cart when the time came. He would carry this baggage.

The furnishings in the room are also simple and simple.

Lin Bozhou stood and stared for a while, then took Meng Huan's wrist with his big hand, held his narrow waist and pulled the man into his arms: "Are Huanhuan tired these days?"

"I'm not tired. I'm not the kind of person who wants to live in a golden age." Meng Huan was afraid that he would worry, "I'm quite used to living in Uncle Chen's yard."

Lin Bozhou frowned, and his eyes moved slightly under his eyelashes. Meng Huan is already used to living here. He is an ordinary person in modern times. In this book, he is also from a small official family. Unlike Lin Bozhou, who was born as a dragon and a phoenix. He was used to seeing gold, jade, silk and satin, so he thought Meng Huan could not adapt to it. .

Meng Huan raised her hand and touched his face: "Is it uncomfortable for your husband to be drunk?"

Lin Bozhou: "No."

Meng Huan still insisted: "But didn't you see me? Go back and rest, there is no need to stay here."

He felt that Lin Bozhou was not used to it and could go back...

But I heard a soft laugh.

"Are you willing to let your husband go back?" Lin Bozhou bowed his head and looked into his eyes with dark eyes, "We will march tomorrow. It will be even harder for Huanhuan to meet her husband at the march. Tonight is the last good day, so let my husband go like this. gone?"

His voice was drunken, extremely gentle, and seemed to mean something.

"oh."

Meng Huan seemed to realize something.

He tentatively asked: "Will Uncle Chen come back tonight?"

"My husband told him not to come back."

Meng Huan understood and said, "I'm going to take a bath."

After saying that, he ran into the yard, ran to the well and put the bucket in.

Lin Bozhou stared at the spot for a while, with an inexplicable smile on his lips. He walked closer and helped to screw up the bucket. The room is paved with stone floors. You can take a shower in the room. After Meng Huan closed the door, he took a clean handkerchief: "It's hot and I'm sweating on my body. I'll wipe the sweat first."