Chapter 112

There were tears in the corners of the young man's eyes, his voice had a slight trembling, and his body was chilled by the cold wind. He hooked his arms around his neck and muffled a grievance in his ears.

He spoke in such a delicate voice, with a sticky ending, and the corners of Lin Bozhou's lips curled up unconsciously.

He raised his long fingers and gently rubbed Meng Huan's thin lower jaw with his fingertips.

The heat was rising, and his voice was very soft and low.

"Isn't this back?"

"But I'm just afraid, shouldn't I be afraid?"

Meng Huan also asked him to bring out his emotions, and said intermittently, "You don't know how I feel waiting for you to come back alone. I can't eat lunch, and I can't take a sip of water. I'm looking forward to the stars and the moon. I'll wait for you." My heart and mouth feel uncomfortable——"

The teenager's depression needs an outlet.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes for a while and said with a smile: "Well, I have sinned too much for my husband, so I have to make amends to Huanhuan."

"..."

As soon as he surrendered, Meng Huan could no longer get angry and was stunned in place.

"You still feel uncomfortable in your heart?"

Lin Bozhou was thoughtful, lowered his eyebrows and slowly approached him, leaning against his ear: "Would you like me to rub it for you?"

"............"

The curtain of the carriage was lowered, and Lin Bozhou held Meng Huan's waist with one hand, placing his hand right near his heart and pressing with varying degrees of strength. You can feel his fingertips caressing her through her clothes, which is particularly inappropriate.

Meng Huan touched him all over, blushed and grabbed his hand: "Stop touching it."

After staying for a while, he said: "I think you are really fine now."

Lin Bozhou smiled: "Why do you say that?"

"You have the leisure to do such a thing in broad daylight." Meng Huan thought for a moment, "It must be fine. If something happened, you wouldn't be like this."

If the situation was still very critical, Lin Bozhou would not have the word "seese" in his mind at all. He would definitely be sitting upright, his eyebrows deep in thought.

Meng Huan didn't expect that he could solve such a big matter just by going out. They were definitely going back to the palace in this carriage.

Even the palace was able to return to the palace openly. You must know that in the past two days, if anyone found Lin Bozhou's whereabouts, he was offered a large reward, and there was a seal on the door of the palace.

Meng Huan had an inexplicable feeling that her husband had made millions and returned home in glory.

Meng Huan changed her position to sit on his lap and held his hand: "Husband, tell me."

"Tell me when I get back."

Lin Bozhou pinched his lower jaw, stuck out the tip of his tongue, licked along the upper lip to the lower lip, opened a gap and quickly penetrated into the teeth.

Her lips were wet, Meng Huan's mind buzzed, and her spine softened.

During the four months of marching, he and Lin Bozhou only had sex very few times. The two of them got married first and then fell in love, and even slept first and then fell in love. The passionate love period that fostered feelings happened to be on the march, surrounded by people's eyes, and no matter what they did, they were stared at.