Chapter 94

Zhuzhou has four gates: southeast, northwest and north. Meng Huan took the south gate, while Zhang Hu and others stayed at the north gate.

Lin Bozhou was chased by the officers and soldiers of Zhen Guanhou. It was obvious that he had to find the palace guards to be safe. Meng Huan made up his mind and went behind the north gate. Several columns of flying cavalry ran out, scanning the crowd with sharp eyes. Meng Huan was so frightened that he breathed a sigh of relief. Suffocated, he quickly turned around and blended into the crowd again.

no.

The Marquis of Zhenguan was obviously smart. He knew that Lin Bozhou wanted to join the palace guards and set up interception checkpoints along the road. Some people even ordered passing people to identify objects to see if they were blind people.

How dare you go through this?

Meng Huan held Lin Bozhou's palms tightly and sweated.

Looking back at the city gate - there is only a dead end.

Licking his lips nervously, Meng Huan lowered his voice and discussed with Lin Bozhou: "We can't go to the north of the city gate, and we are surrounded by officers and soldiers searching. It seems that we can only leave here first. Do you think that's okay, husband?"

He answered with a hoarse voice: "Okay."

A voice came from not far away.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Don't block the road!"

"Has anyone seen a blind man?"

The officers and soldiers pushed aside the crowd, their eyes like lightning. Meng Huan's mind went blank for a moment: "Hurry up, they are catching up."

He led Lin Bozhou through the crowd, walked around a few trees, and walked quickly toward the snow-covered path.

Lin Bozhou walked slower, sometimes kicking things and staggering. Unknowingly, we came to a deserted snowfield, surrounded by dead trees and branches, with no human habitation. There was no village or city in sight. Meng Huan's heart was beating wildly in his chest, and the cold wind blowing in his face finally made his consciousness clearer.

Looking back, Meng Huanxin relaxed: "It should be safe."

He was nervous all the way, and after finishing speaking, he realized that he was a little thirsty.

Subconsciously he asked Lin Bozhou: "Are you thirsty, husband?"

A few strands of Lin Bozhou's neat temple hair fell down to the bridge of his nose, and his lips were pale and bloodless. He didn't nod or shake his head. Without the fox fur, he was wearing thin clothes, and his eyelashes were trembling slightly, as if he was sensing his surroundings: "Where is this place?"

"I don't know." Meng Huan turned around and looked, "It looks like a small village, but there is no one there. I think the people have fled."

Lin Bozhou closed his lips and stopped talking.

Meng Huan had nothing on him, so he squatted down and grabbed a wisp of clean snow.

First, I licked it with the tip of my tongue, and it felt cold. I took a bite and swallowed it. After it melted, it really quenched my thirst.

Meng Huan picked off a snow-covered leaf and said, "Husband."

"Um?"

"Open your mouth, ah -" Meng Huan tapped his lips.

Lin Bozhou's eyelids twitched slightly, and he opened the gap between his lips. Something was gently shaken in, and he felt the coldness on the tip of his tongue. It was so cold that it made the tips of his teeth ache slightly.