Chapter 19

The atmosphere became a bit tense.

Meng Huan looked at him with dissatisfaction in his eyes.

Shan Xing had no choice but to smile: "I hope Madam can understand the villain. If Madam hurts a little finger when she goes out alone, the prince will peel off the villain's skin, dry it in the sun, sew it into a leather drum, and beat it to entertain Madam. Even villains do what they are told."

Meng Huan didn't believe it at all, "Don't be miserable."

It was as if Lin Bozhou cared about him and liked him very much.

But Lin Bozhou initially took her as a concubine to humiliate Meng Xueming, who impeached him.

Besides, he only likes strong, smart, and individual beauties, not salty fish like himself.

Are you looking for someone to follow you now and say you have feelings? This is the owner's possessiveness towards the raised canary, not true love - what does he, Lin Bozhou, know about love?

Meng Huan was muttering in his heart and scurrying around. Shan Xing asked, "Where are you going, madam?"

One sentence made Meng Huan even more anxious.

What he wants to do now is to get rid of this annoying guy, and then go to Li's Restaurant on Dongsheng Street Anhe Lane to find Lu Nanxing, but this annoying guy is following him too closely, and he can't get rid of him at all.

Meng Huan said angrily: "It has nothing to do with you, I'll just walk around."

"The little guy can follow along as he pleases."

"..."

Meng Huan looked at him, "You were sent by Lin Bozhou to monitor me, right?"

Shan Xingjian admitted with a smile: "Yes, but this is the prince's order. If Madam wants to blame, just blame the prince. A villain also gets paid to eat, so he can't make the decision."

"............"

Meng Huan chose not to communicate with him and walked aimlessly for a while. Shanxing behind him suddenly said, "Isn't this Dongsheng Street?"

Hearing this name, Meng Huan stopped suddenly.

Only then did he realize that he was now in a bustling street, with avenues extending in all directions, cars and horses passing by, shops lined up along the road, and vendors selling goods along the way. It was full of excitement and prosperity when capitalism was in its infancy, and it seemed like an extremely lively place in the city.

This turned out to be the Dongsheng Street he was looking for!

"Dongsheng Street is famous for its food. Madam, are you here to have something to eat?"

Meng Huan happened to have no idea of ​​the reason. When he heard what he said, he said "Yeah" without any reason.

While he was looking around for Anhe Lane, a sweet smile suddenly floated above his head.

"Hehehehehehe..." A scented handkerchief fell on his face, Meng Huan raised his head, and there was a soft and boneless beauty lying on the railing on the second floor. She stretched out her catkins and greeted him: "Mr. Meng~~~"

A head popped out from beside the beautiful woman: "Mr. Meng, long time no see!"

He is a young man in his twenties, his face is coated with powder and rouge, his appearance is as delicate as a good girl, his skin is tender and tender, he looks like a young man from a wealthy family.

Not remembering who he was, Meng Huan responded stiffly.

The young master added: "Nan Xing has come downstairs to pick you up. Come up quickly!"