Chapter 40

You Jin's forehead was sweating: "Princess, if the prince loses his temper with you during this period... don't take it personally. The prince is not like this usually."

These close ministers, who had been affected by Lin Bozhou's violence when he lost his sight, had already experienced this.

Meng Huan: "So scary?"

"I can't say it's scary," You Jin considered, "but it's better to have some peace of mind. When the prince's eye disease relapses, he is in a bad mood and is easily offended -"

He was a slave and did not dare to speak ill of his master, but he wanted to remind Meng Huan and was so anxious that he didn't know what to say.

The atmosphere was slightly anxious.

After being quiet for a while, Meng Huan said, "The prince is not feeling well, right?"

You Jin opened his mouth and was suddenly stunned: "Yes, of course he feels bad."

Meng Huan: "I understand."

Meng Huan had some impressions of Lin Bozhou's loss of control and irritability when he was blind, and felt a chill in his back. In the book, the first life Lin Bozhou killed was his half-brother, Lin Chengxu.

Lin Bozhou was the eldest son of the middle prince's palace, and his mother was a generous and gentle princess who was well-informed but not favored. Lin Chengxu's mother was the oiran of the Chu Pavilion in Qin Tower. With her beauty, she was promoted to a side concubine and occupied all the glory in the palace.

Lin Luan repeatedly ignored the kind and gentle princess, but the princess's thoughts were on her only child. She protected Lin Bozhou, pulled him with one hand, and carefully cultivated him to inherit the throne in the future.

Although the concubine was favored in the palace, she knew that the princess had a legitimate son, so she would not be arrogant and domineering.

——Until Lin Bozhou had something wrong with his eyes.

Major national policy: No matter whether he inherits the throne or the throne, those who are disabled are not allowed to do it.

Lin Luan caused Lin Bozhou to become disabled at a young age. After careful consideration, he decided to abolish Lin Bozhou's position as the heir apparent and replace him with Lin Chengxu. Mother is more important than son, and the concubine became increasingly arrogant in the palace, bullying the main concubine and Lin Bozhou.

A few days before Lin Bozhou was about to change his throne, he invited Lin Chengxu to play chess by the river. He was blind and covered his eyes with black gauze. He made a bet with him: if he won, Lin Chengxu would swim down the river several times and lose. , jumped into the lake and swam several times.

Lin Chengxu bullied him that he was blind and that there was a Qing guest beside him. He really didn't believe that Lin Bozhou could defeat him, so he agreed that Lin Bozhou would definitely die. Unexpectedly, he really lost the chess game and wanted to regret it. Lin Bozhou kicked him into the river. He was not familiar with the nature of water and drowned.

In this regard, Lin Bozhou has only one sentence: If he loses, he will jump into the river to die.

At that time, his psychology had begun to become distorted, with an excessive desire to win and possessiveness, and a competitive personality. Especially when he was blind and insecure, his whole person would become extremely sharp.

The summer night wind is hot and dry, blowing through the corridor.

You Jin suggested: "Otherwise, the princess will go back to the palace and rest?"