Chapter 98

Finally arrived at the bottom of the city tower.

Meng Huan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the uneven city wall.

He looked back at Lin Bozhou, too tired to share his joy.

It took a long while before he managed to form words: "Brother, we are here."

Not wanting anyone to see through their identities along the way, they began to treat each other as brothers. After saying this, Meng Huan felt that every frostbite on his feet was screaming, making him want to sit on the ground, or simply lie flat.

Lin Bozhou is slightly better than him.

He grew up in a severe cold environment. He doesn't feel cold, but his eyes can't stand it. Now his face is haggard, his ears and neck are covered with snow, but his shoulders and back are straight, and his elegant temperament has not changed much.

The city was indeed more lively than the deserted village. Many refugees gathered in the city and sat on mats. Although it was snowy, there were even shops open on the streets, making it very lively.

Meng Huan saw a noodle shop.

Hot, fragrant noodles.

After sniffing it gently, Meng Huan couldn't help but said, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

It must be delicious qaq.

This is a peaceful city. There are troops stationed inside the pass and outside the city. The order in the city is pretty good. Meng Huan led Lin Bozhou to the noodle shop, not daring to ask the price, and stared at it for a while.

"..." The landlady held up the ladle, "What are you looking at?"

Meng Huan had no choice but to ask: "How much does a bowl of this noodles cost?"

Boss lady: "One hundred Wen."

One hundred Wen is equivalent to more than fifty yuan per bowl, and it usually only sells for five or six yuan.

"..."

Although it is Hepingchengguan, the price increase is very serious.

Meng Huan didn't have much money left and didn't dare to use it. He still wanted to save it to buy medicine for Lin Bozhou. However, he and Lin Bozhou had been eating and drinking cold water and fish in the past few days, and they also wanted to eat a bowl of hot food.

Meng Huan turned to Lin Bozhou and asked, "Are we going to eat?"

Lin Bozhou's lips moved.

He had never experienced the darkest moment in his life when he had to hesitate to buy a bowl of noodles and said, "Eat it, I want to eat it too."

If he didn't say he wanted to eat it, Meng Huan would definitely not buy it and would have to save up money to buy him medicine.

Meng Huan then made up his mind and turned to the proprietress: "Then bring me a bowl. My brother and I will eat it."

The fair and tender face was blackened by dust, but it still remained handsome and beautiful. The tall man on the side has an even more upright figure and is eye-catching. The bridge of his nose and chin are extremely handsome and slim, making him extremely good-looking.

Needless to say, this is probably a young master from some family who is in trouble.

The landlady sighed: "These days... ok."

"Okay!" Meng Huan's mood improved.

He led Lin Bozhou and sat down near the boiler. Feeling warm, he shook his legs excitedly: "We're in the city!"