Chapter 61

Lin Bozhou is leaving immediately?

At this moment, Meng Huan's eyes suddenly opened wide.

He raised his head in disbelief, and An Chui's gloating laughter came from behind his ears: "It seems that some couples will be separated forever."

Meng Huan's lips turned a little white.

How could it be, how could Lin Bozhou...

How could he not understand the hint in his letter?

An Chui was watching Meng Huan while he was writing that letter. He didn't dare to bring any personal information. He only dared to write how much he hated Lin Bozhou. However, An Chui was extremely smart and even scrutinized the reasons why Meng Huan hated him. Please do not write anything without the knowledge of a third party.

So, Meng Huan wrote in the letter - Lin Bozhou, you harmed my father, I can never forgive you.

Everyone inside and outside the court knew about this. Of course An Chui also knew about it, so he did not stop it.

But!

Lin Bozhou had already explained to Meng Huan the real reason why Meng Xueming was demoted. Meng Huan no longer held any grudge against him since then, and Lin Bozhou knew in his heart that it was...

How could he leave without looking back?

Didn't he see himself?

There was an urging at the city gate: "Those in the back should go to the front!"

The figure turned, and Meng Huan was led towards the city gate. His heart, hands and feet became cold, an indescribable dizziness arose in his mind, and his steps staggered slightly.

Is the plot of the escaped wife still irreversible?

If he leaves this city gate, will he and Lin Bozhou become enemies from now on and embark on another path?

My forehead was already hot and my whole body was weak. But when I thought about it later, the feeling of despair in my heart became even stronger.

Why did Lin Bozhou turn around and leave? Did he really believe that letter?

The tip of Meng Huan's nose was sore, and an inexplicable sadness surged up. He looked around blankly, not knowing what to do. The current method is to take advantage of the crowd and attack forcefully, but An Chui's knife is behind his back, and there is a high possibility of him being hurt if he resists.

However, An Chui seemed to think that Lin Bozhou had given up on saving himself, and his care was not so strict.

When thinking about how to escape, the city gate guard asked: "What is in the baggage?"

"Clothes and a few books."

An lowered his eyebrows and handed the bundle to him. The guard fumbled with it and threw it to the ground impatiently, "Get out of here."

An Chui's expression changed, but he still lowered his head to pick up the baggage obediently. However, just when he bent down, the guard suddenly jumped towards him as if he had changed into a different person. He moved so fast and locked his hands tightly with him. "Boom!" He tried to kick his knee and press him to the ground.

"what happened?!!"

"What's wrong?"

"Why did they start fighting?!"

The neatly arranged crowd stepped back, surprised.

The people disguised as patrolmen strode over to the guard, and the crowd was dispersed. Meng Huan took a few steps back. He didn't know why he did this, but then, something in his mind reacted, and he turned around and walked desperately. Run inside the city gate.