Chapter 131 Extra

Da Zong is a fictional ancient world in the book, but he is in a modern civilized society. The two worlds are thousands of miles apart. If not to find himself, how could Lin Bozhou come here?

Similarly, only by finally stopping in front of the poster you drew and recognizing your own handwriting can you avoid missing it.

Meng Huan's heart was filled with ripples. He felt that Lin Bozhou was also having a hard time. He held Lin Bozhou's hand and said, "Okay, okay, it doesn't matter. Just find me. If you don't find me, you will definitely be sleeping on the streets and you won't be able to live the life here." "

Meng Huan patted him on the shoulder, "I will take good care of you, don't be afraid of anything."

Lin Bozhou smiled slightly: "Okay."

Meng Huan smoothed his hair and then shook off the T-shirt and pants he picked out: "Put on these and I'll teach you how to wear them."

Inside the curtain, Lin Bozhou took off his complicated and expensive military uniforms, his Yishan crown was also taken off, and his hair was combed into a neat and elegant bun. Meng Huan reached out and took off his hairpin: "The hairstyle seems a bit strange."

"Wow--" When he gently took it away, his full head of black hair spread out and fell to his bare ears and neck, and his collarbone trembled slightly due to the cold.

"..."

Tsk.

It doesn't seem right after taking it off. Lin Bozhou has long hair.

Lin Bozhou was tall and quiet at the moment. He bent slightly and let Meng Huan play with his hair. His eyes were calm and focused on him.

"Okay, let's buy a hat when we go out."

Meng Huan made up his mind and handed him the underwear, stretched out his white fingers and pointed: "Look carefully at the person on the cover. You can wear whatever he wears."

Lin Bozhou took it, glanced at the advertisement picture of a wild man, and raised his eyebrows as if pointing.

After Meng Huan finished her instructions, she turned away and waited calmly for Lin Bozhou to change her underwear.

After a while, a voice came from behind: "Are you wearing the right clothes?"

Meng Huan turned his head and glanced roughly. The boxer briefs had a tight waist and the legs were extremely long. As for the other men, Meng Huan was embarrassed to look at them and quickly handed over the pants: "Put your legs in."

After seeing how passersby were dressed, Lin Bozhou quickly changed into a T-shirt.

Wearing a white T-shirt and loose, sporty trousers, as soon as he changed out of the clothes, he suddenly felt modern. He was tall and straight like a male model. Compared with the layers of complicated Hanfu, he still looked tall in this outfit. good.

Meng Huan's face turned red when he saw it.

——When the male protagonist of the novel enters the real world, the feeling is different.

Thinking about it carefully, I feel a little proud.

After all, this is the husband he is marrying.

his!

It belongs to Meng Xiaohuan!

"Come on, let's take you home."

Meng Huan was jealous of him. His eyes were bright and he asked after him as he walked: "Are you hungry? Did you eat something on the way here?"