Chapter 100

General Military Mansion?

Meng Huan thanked him and returned to the curtain with two bowls of noodles.

The space in the room is cramped, and people can only stay in a small curtain. They are especially like refugees who were arrested and forced to work as illegal workers and had to stay in the cabin.

Although it's warmer, it doesn't even get sunlight.

There is no way anyone can live in this place.

Meng Huan spread the bed and looked into Lin Bozhou's eyes: "I will go to the General Military Mansion in the afternoon to have a look. You be good and wait for me to come back."

At this point, Lin Bozhou lowered his head and nodded.

——His weak husband who cannot take care of himself.

Somehow, the body of Lin Bozhou at the front end is intact and dignified, giving people the oppressive feeling of a cruel predator. It is not inconsistent with the current situation where he is lying on the bed with a tired face and broken bones.

Meng Huan quite liked the feeling of supporting a man.

——It would be even better if you had money qaq.

No longer thinking wildly, Meng Huan went out to inquire and arrived outside the General Military Mansion.

It was a little different from what he expected. There were many elegant scholars standing outside the door. They were so hungry that their faces were sallow and their muscles were thin. They put their hands in their sleeves and talked to the concierge.

"The student asks to see the Commander-in-Chief."

"I wonder if your government still lacks documents? The students have read books and know a few words."

"Students want to offer suggestions to the Commander-in-Chief, which can solve Liaodong's urgent needs."

"..."

The concierge shook his head, looking impatient.

"There is no food to eat, and everyone comes to join the general army. Why don't we see anyone offering suggestions to solve Liaodong's urgent needs? During a war, you scholars are the most useless."

"..."

Those words made everyone blush.

It's hard to hear, but it seems to make sense.

Meng Huan was standing in the crowd, looking around blankly, but was also beaten hard by the concierge.

"..."

Not good.

It seems that everyone has no food to eat and wants to defect to the General Military Mansion. At this time, the General Military Mansion is unwilling to accept people.

But the General Military Mansion was probably the only place in the city that still had some free time. Meng Huan was so angry that he didn't rush to leave. He spent money to buy paper and pen, and sketched the gate of the General Military Mansion into a picture on the spot. picture.

He took the picture with him and went to the concierge again: "Does my painting look good?"

The concierge looked at it curiously and shook his head: "It looks good, but I don't mean what I say."

Meng Huan had no choice but to wait with the painting.

Wait for someone who means what he says and appreciates him.

After a while, a man in cotton-padded clothes walked out of the door, tidying up. He looked around at the scholars squatting outside the door and said, "Everyone, please go back. The war is tense now, and life is tight in the General Military Mansion. I'm sorry, everyone."