Chapter 29

Meng Huan's palms felt hot when he held her, and she was a little confused for a moment.

Is this frequency a bit high?

Is it so astringent for Lin Bozhou to eat meat?

Meng Huan let him lead her back, feeling a little dizzy. She always felt that something was wrong... Was Lin Bozhou's sexual desire for him a little too strong?

Now, it was getting close to dusk, and the darkness shrouded not far away. The servants lit up lanterns, and fireflies emerged one by one, lighting up the way back to the farm from the temple.

Meng Huan looked around curiously.

Lin Bozhou smiled: "What are you looking at?"

"It's very beautiful. The fields here are very beautiful." Meng Huan said.

Meng Huan was reminded of Lu Xun's "She Opera".

The eyes are filled with flashes of wind and waves, and when you look at the mountains, they seem to be approaching you. If you look carefully, the mountains are motionless, and it's like a boat is moving.

Thinking of this, Meng Huan was very proud. Although they were highly educated, they had not memorized Brother Xun's articles.

Lin Bozhou smiled as he looked around: "Yeah, beautiful. There are fireflies back in the farm. Let's drink and move to the yard. Huanhuan can watch as much as he wants."

When he said this, his eyes reflected a little spark, and his eyes shone slightly.

Somehow, Meng Huan slowed down his pace and his heart beat wildly in his chest.

Do you want to watch it and then shoot it in the yard?

"..."

Not wanting to look at him, Meng Huan turned his gaze to the other side of the forest.

They walked to a bridge. There was a carriage parked in front of it. A eunuch ran over, knelt on the ground and cried: "Your Majesty!"

The sound was very shrill.

Lin Bozhou stopped and frowned.

The eunuch's head was covered with blood, and his voice was crying: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Your Majesty wants to see you."

Meng Huan was a little confused.

"What's wrong?" Lin Bozhou asked.

The eunuch cried and said: "Your Majesty, your Majesty is not feeling well. He said that someone has poisoned him and wants to poison him to death. He asked the prince to go to the palace immediately to make the decision. The servant said... that your majesty slept without a quilt last night... because he was infected with the cold. , diarrhea, His Majesty picked up a jade bottle and smashed the slave's head... and asked the slave to invite the prince into the palace..."

"..."

Even Meng Huan was confused.

Emperor Xuanhe was a very suspicious person, and it was not the first time that he mistook his own illness for someone else's poisoning. Meng Huan remembered several times.

From the eunuch's self-report, we know that Emperor Xuanhe was probably really infected with the cold, but his suspicions recurred.

The eunuch cried so aggrieved that he died of grievance. His head was covered with blood, and he didn't wipe it off all the way. After running to the Regent's Palace, he ran to the farm in the outer city.

After looking at the eunuch, Meng Huan looked at Lin Bozhou.

Lin Bozhou closed his eyes. He could feel that all the relaxation he had just felt was gone. His whole body was cool and turned into a familiar calmness. He said in a calm tone: "I will go now."