Chapter 114

Following these words, Meng Huan could not help but have something else pop up in his mind. It was not that Lin Bozhou was obedient to him, but that like before in the General Military Mansion, Lin Bozhou took off his clothes every night and served him with a gentle voice.

Meng Huan's ears turned slightly red.

He took a bite of glutinous rice dumplings and changed the topic: "If you want to talk about business, you are not allowed to take me with you, huh."

The young man's cheeks were slightly red, and his eyelids were also lightly red.

The person who brought the message smiled without saying a word, bent down, and then left.

At noon on New Year's Eve, worship ancestors.

An official from the palace had been urging him for a long time: "Your Majesty, please go to Xi'an Hall earlier to pay tribute to your ancestors. Many things are waiting for your arrangement."

Sacrifice is the most important part of rituals and music. In ancient times, filial piety was used to govern the world, and the royal family should serve as an example for the people. Therefore, as a member of the royal family, Lin Bozhou performs sacrifices very solemnly and solemnly. He should do many things personally and record them before informing His Majesty.

Meng Huan didn't like to get involved in these things and said, "If you go, I won't go."

Meng Huan was used to letting Lin Bozhou do business while he played in the house and waited for him to come back.

but.

Lin Bozhou paused, lowered his eyes and asked, "Don't you want to put on the peach charms? Let's put on the peach charms first."

"Aren't you going to offer sacrifices?"

There were many people around. Lin Bozhou smiled and shook his head, slowly leaned over and got close to Meng Huan's ear.

"It's not good to be heard if you say this."

His voice was very low, obviously only for Meng Huan to hear.

"Of course Huanhuan is the most important."

Meng Huan blinked, feeling hot behind his ears.

Unexpectedly, Lin Bozhou fell into the role of the lustful prince so quickly.

He nodded obediently: "Oh, I understand."

The corners of Lin Bozhou's lips raised slightly.

Most of the Spring Festival couplets in the palace have been posted, and I heard that Meng Huan wanted to post them at the main entrance of the palace. Many people stood at the gate of the palace. When the news came out that Lin Bozhou had been rehabilitated recently, the people gathered around and watched the hero who repelled Zhu Lizhen's attack.

Meng Huan took a New Year picture, stepped on the stool, and stuck it on the door with his feet.

Lin Bozhou was standing by the door in a crimson king's uniform, surrounded by guards and servants. His eyes were covered with white gauze, his hands were folded in his big sleeves, and his slightly raised chin was stained with one or two pieces of white snow.

"Huanhuan, be careful not to slip." He warned warmly.

"I know, I know." Meng Huan muttered.

After the New Year painting, I applied it with rice paste to increase the stickiness.

It was not convenient to lift it up, so Meng Huan clenched his fist and punched it hard twice, and the New Year picture stuck tightly. On it were colorful military generals, who were the generals from the founding of the country.