Chapter 122

Shan Xing's eyelids twitched suddenly: "What does the prince mean?"

Without saying the second half of the sentence, Lin Bozhou just said: "Go."

Shan Xing's face looked both sad and happy: "Your Majesty is wise!"

After saying that, he wished he could give himself two slaps. Will Lin Bozhou still be the one who suffers unilaterally? !

He tightened the reins of his horse, turned around and ran towards the city gate. He couldn't wait and his figure disappeared in the billowing smoke.

Chun Lie encountered an unexpected situation. Shan Xing went back to report the news first, while Meng Huan and Lin Bozhou changed direction and returned to the city.

Meng Huan let out a breath, a few strands of clean hair fell down to cover the ends of his eyes, and finally recovered from the unexpected incident.

The weather started to get hot, so he took out the kettle and took another sip.

Lin Bozhou's voice rang in his ears: "Are you disappointed?"

"What?" Meng Huan stopped what he was doing.

The horses kept pace with him, and Lin Bozhou's voice was gentle: "I promised to take you hunting, but halfway through, I lost my mood and wanted to go back."

"..."

It turns out he cares about this.

Meng Huan really didn't feel disappointed, but Lin Bozhou took care of his emotions. He felt warm in his heart and his almond-shaped eyes were bright: "I'm not disappointed. Let's just go there next time!"

Lin Bozhou's frown did not relax. He tightened the reins and looked thoughtfully at the poor refugees around him.

After a brief silence and pacing, he inexplicably started a conversation: "The hunting ground we are going to today is not the most vast and fertile. Wait for a while, and I will take you to the best hunting ground."

After Meng Huan drank the water, he tightened the spout of the pot and turned to look at him: "What?"

He didn't quite understand why Lin Bozhou said this.

To be honest, although Meng Huan was looking forward to hunting, in the end he was just going out to have fun. He had a Buddhist personality. If he couldn't go today, he could go another day. It didn't mean that he had to respond to requests.

Instead, Lin Bozhou's bass sounded in his ears.

"I'm sorry, Huanhuan. My husband won't leave the house during this period, and I won't be able to hunt with you."

"..."

Meng Huan's mind seemed to be empty.

He looked at Lin Bozhou for a while, then swallowed slowly, his lips still stained with wet water, and he felt as if he was traveling in space and asked: "Why?"

"The people are suffering."

Lin Bozhou's breath was a little heavy, "My husband wants to stay behind closed doors in the Buddhist hall to chant sutras and pray for the large number of people."

This answer is easy to understand.

Lin Bozhou belongs to a large royal family, and many of his actions have political significance. At a time when the dynasty was in turmoil and disasters occurred frequently, he stayed at home behind closed doors to recite Buddha's name and pray for blessings. This was an expression of kindness, love for the people, and sympathy for the people's suffering. If he chooses to be a benevolent lord who the people want, at least from now on, he can no longer live a flashy and dissolute life.