Chapter 57

The teahouse guests were dismissed, the Yamen guards blocked the inside and outside, and the main entrance was surrounded by people watching the excitement. A line of majestic guards came on horseback. Long swords and shields separated the crowd, leaving a wide aisle in the middle for people to walk.

The man, who was as tall as jade and as tall as bamboo, got out of the carriage and was helped by others. His crimson robe embroidered with dragon patterns hurriedly passed by the crowd.

There was a threshold in the teahouse, and Lin Bozhou kicked his soap boots on it. He tripped, and his usually steady and straight shoulders suddenly slanted, and he almost fell to the ground.

"Your Majesty!" Zhang Hu, the commander of the palace guards, exclaimed.

He wanted to hold Lin Bozhou's arm, "Subordinate, support the prince!"

But under the sleeves, he was pushed away hard, and the man's hands were extremely cold, without any warmth. Lin Bozhou walked across the threshold and stopped in the already empty backyard, as if looking for something. His eyes covered with white gauze scanned the surroundings, and his chin was half raised.

The slumped back and the sharp bony lines on the neck were half raised, as if they had been soaked in the rain for a long time.

"Have you searched all the teahouses?" The voice was also damp.

"My lord, I have searched everything but no one was found. There are signs of trampling on the walls. My subordinates have asked people everywhere. A search warrant has been issued in the city and we are urgently looking for the person."

Lin Bozhou closed his eyes: "Are you sure you were kidnapped?"

Zhang Hu thought thoughtfully and said: "Eunuch You and the two guard brothers were stunned by the medicine. Although there are no signs of fighting around them, the master is most likely also stunned. Therefore, there is a high possibility of being kidnapped."

tied up...

Who could be the person who tied him up?

If the kidnapper is simply asking for money, the kidnapper will be fierce and will inevitably suffer a physical torture; if it is for beauty, the situation is obviously more sinister.

...However, the worst thing is that if someone with ulterior motives kidnaps Meng Huan despite knowing that she is Lin Bozhou's princess, apart from money, if it is purely for revenge and revenge, I am afraid that it is not something that can be dealt with by taking off a layer of skin, and maybe one's life is in danger... ...

Lin Bozhou's thin wrists protruding from his sleeves hung down, and he lowered his eyelashes, "Why is the princess in the teahouse?"

"Eunuch You said that the master wanted to wait for the prince to go to court in the teahouse and then return to the house together, but who would have expected——"

His voice stopped abruptly.

Any more words would be a great irritation to the prince.

Lin Bozhou's whole body seemed to be immersed in cold water, and his throat was trembling slightly.

He had always been calm and rational, and this was the first time the guard saw such a pale color on his face.

...It turned out to be to wait for myself.

Lin Bozhou felt a stab of pain in his chest, and the tips of his teeth tasted the smell of blood. "In the past few days, I have collected all the letters coming to the house. If I find any letters from kidnappers, I will hand them over to the king as soon as possible. I will also search the city. Doors will be patrolled and any items transported need to be closely inspected."