Chapter 90

Maybe it was because Lin Bozhou was too protective of her. Meng Huan let him take the lead after asking for help, thinking that she was too weak.

He had been lying in bed by himself when he was sick. When he woke up, he could still carry water to cook food, but now he began to feel unwell.

Meng Huan sat on the bed and pondered for a while, then said sadly: "Husband."

Lin Bozhou sat over and said, "Huh?"

Meng Huan: "My legs hurt."

Lin Bozhou opened his trousers, and there was indeed a bloody scab, and said: "I can't walk anymore. I'm lying on the bed. Call me if you need anything. There are painkillers here. They are cool and not painful. I give them to you, husband." Wipe it."

Meng Huan blinked, nodded seriously, and patted his forehead with the back of his hand: "Husband, I'm still dizzy."

He said as if he was about to faint.

"Knead it?" Lin Bozhou hugged him into his arms, put his fingers on his temples, and twisted the slender bones beside his ears.

He was obedient and did everything Meng Huan said, but Meng Huan always felt that there was something missing.

Maybe it's because the grievances I've felt over the past few days haven't been vented yet.

He couldn't find an excuse, so he buried his face twice in Lin Bozhou's snow-white clothes, rubbed his face, and made his forehead disheveled. When he raised his head with his chin pinched, he smiled with his eyes bent, smart and handsome, He stretched out his arm and hooked Lin Bozhou's shoulder.

"Why."

I'm such a good wife.

Meng Huan thought to himself that he was reluctant to torture Lin Bozhou.

He raised his head and smiled: "I lied to you, it doesn't hurt."

After saying that, he moved forward, hugged Lin Bozhou, and licked his chin.

Lin Bozhou held the porcelain bottle, curled up the corners of his lips, and smiled bitterly.

He is a dignified and steady man, and he is also aware of the hardships in the army. A small injury may cause serious illness, and there are complaints everywhere. But Meng Huan has been in the army for such a long time, and he is still clean, dust-free, so warm and sweet. .

Full of energy.

Lin Bozhou lowered his head, and his heart seemed to be filled with ripples.

He could feel his heart being torn apart by Meng Huan, and he couldn't help but fall.

Meng Huan kissed him for a while, then Lin Bozhou kissed him back and sealed his lips.

Behind the window panes and screens in the yard, two figures overlapped and slowly covered the bed.

In the evening, the courtyard of the government office was quiet. Zhu Dong jumped to the entrance of the courtyard like a headless fly, holding braised chicken, duck and pig ears in his hands. He was about to visit Meng Huan's condition, but was stopped by the guards.

"Your Majesty has given orders not to see anyone tonight."

Zhu Dong: "I'll give my brother some food."

"You don't have to worry about it. The prince is here, and the young master has everything to eat."

"But--"

"Stop it," Shi Li was tired, and the guard looked at him lazily, "My prince and my young master haven't seen each other for so many days. We have to talk about tenderness tonight. Don't you understand such a simple truth? You still keep asking."