Chapter 133 Extra

Lin Bozhou held Meng Huan's milk tea cup with one hand. Hearing this, he raised his eyes and glanced at Lu He, and said lightly: "Who?"

"A classmate."

If I had known that Lu He was here, Meng Huan wouldn't be here. But now that he's here, it's quite embarrassing to leave like this. Meng Huan greeted, "Sit down, sit down and eat."

Lin Bozhou's eyes narrowed, he pulled out a chair and sat down next to him, pulled out a paper towel and wiped the dishes with his head, without continuing to ask.

The ordering started at the other end, with Senior Sister Zhang and a senior making arrangements and asking everyone for their opinions.

This is often the case when students have dinner together. Generally, AA will choose what they like, and will try their best to consider the price and other people's preferences, and finally choose a few dishes.

When the menu was finalized, he handed it to Lu He.

Lu He glanced down, picked up the pen and quickly ticked a few boxes: "Order some more shrimp, snowflake beef and steak. I remember that Xiao Meng likes to eat them."

The three dishes ordered cost over a hundred. After all, AA cannot just order according to one person's preferences. Meng Huan said: "No, no."

Senior Sister Zhang also stood up quickly and said, "It's enough to eat. If you order more, it will be a waste."

Lu He smiled nonchalantly: "It's okay, I'll treat you to this meal tonight."

After saying that, he handed the menu to the waiter: "Everyone can eat whatever you want. You can add more dishes after eating. You're welcome."

Meng Huan was stunned, stunned on the spot for a moment.

Senior Sister Zhang's eyes lit up: "Really or not? Are you asking?"

Lu He's family is well off, and everyone would be embarrassed if it were other students who invited him. But if Lu He invited him, it would be as good as pulling out the hair for the young master, and everyone's sense of shame in eating for free would be much reduced.

Lu He rested his head on the chair and moved his neck: "Yes, I'll invite you."

The crowd suddenly burst into cheers.

"Young Master Lu is awesome!"

"Master Lu! You know how to have dinner parties!"

Meng Huan whispered: "No way..."

But the noisy atmosphere suppressed Meng Huan's rebuttal.

Meng Huan sat back in the chair, feeling a little complicated, and not wanting to displease the other students, so she just whispered to Lin Bozhou: "After eating, I will transfer our money to him alone."

He had an awkward relationship with Lu He. No matter what others did, Meng Huan would never take his food for nothing.

Under the table, Lin Bozhou gently hooked his finger.

"Who is he?"

Meng Huan: "I chased a male classmate of mine before."

Lin Bozhou nodded clearly: "That's it."

Lu He got up and went to get the wine from the shelf. Meng Huan was afraid that Lin Bozhou would think too much, so he got closer and briefly described the whole story: "He and I have nothing. He chased me and I refused, but he didn't seem to give up and was more attentive to me than before. "