Chapter 121

"The Marquis of Zhenguan has been granted the title of king."

The yellow paper letter was held in Lin Bozhou's hand, and he lightly dusted it with his fingertips before throwing it casually on the table. Lin Bozhou put the tip of his tongue against his teeth and raised an impatient smile.

That's right, the letter that was sent said in black and white that the Zhenguanhou who led the rebellion in Liaodong, besieged Shanhaiguan, and clamored for the Qing emperor, was officially granted the title of royal family.

Is there any mistake? !

Rebellion and crowning the king?

I never dared to dream of something so big.

Meng Huan was stunned: "What are you doing?"

——Isn't this perverse and encouraging rebellion?

"Yes, it's just going against the grain to encourage rebellion. Guess who came up with this bad idea."

Lin Bozhou picked up the letter paper again with his fingertips and looked at it, "Now that Mr. Cui Ge of the imperial court has left, and his husband has also retired, the person in power must be Chen Que, leader of the Qingliu Party and second minister of the cabinet. It is not expected that this old thing would do such a thing. Externally, it makes sense."

"Chen Que?"

Meng Huan had the impression that he was one of the people who had previously fought with Lin Bozhou's party.

"Prime Minister Fangcao is a well-known peacemaker. He has a gentle personality and doesn't like to fight. He is eager to whitewash the peace when something goes wrong. When Zhenguan Hou rebelled, he must have focused on recruiting him to surrender. He thought that Zhenguan Hou had a dispute with me and felt unhappy. Give him the title of King Dangdang and advise him not to rebel."

"He is another sycophant who tolerates traitors. Benevolent government is useful when the world is stable, but now in the turbulent times, he is still acting like a bad good person. What is he doing? Instead, he makes the world more unstable!"

Meng Huan could feel Lin Bozhou's aura being disordered.

"so serious?"

"Of course it's serious. Previously, only Zhenguan Hou was aggrieved. Now that he has been granted the title of king, the whole world has become aggrieved."

Lin Bozhou wasn't particularly angry, but more because he was so stupid that he laughed, "So what are they thinking?"

He had only been away for two or three months, and the court had done stupid things that he would never have done during his lifetime as regent. It's hard to imagine how cowardly the imperial court is now, that it would be forced to retreat by the Zhenguan Hou, and even grant him the title of king as a sign of goodwill.

What does it mean to be crowned king? Approved by the court.

If you rebel against the king, you are a soft persimmon, and more and more people will rebel.

Meng Huan's lips moved, disappointed with the emperor, but he was still soft-hearted in such a large dynasty: "What if the chaos in the court continues? No one will care about it?"

Lin Bozhou picked up the novel just now.

He flipped through it casually with his fingertips, and his mood seemed to have stabilized: "There must be someone taking care of it."

"Who cares?"

Meng Huan wanted to say in his heart that no one can compare to you.

"When a pack of wolves fights, a wolf king is bound to be born." Lin Bozhou focused his attention on the novel, "This book looks interesting, but Huan Huan's reading just now was not smooth. I will read a paragraph to you, husband, okay."