Chapter 77

The person was carried to the bed.

Meng Huan kicked his feet wildly, and his shoes fell to the ground. Lin Bozhou's wrists were pressed into the quilt, and he tried to break away, but the opponent's force was so strong that he had no energy to avoid it.

Under his mountain-like shadow, Meng Huan's wrists ached with pain. After confirming that she could not match him in terms of strength, she gave up on herself, lowered her eyes and said in a cold tone: "Do you want to rape me?"

"............"

After silence, there was a deep sigh.

Lin Bozhou leaned forward, kissing the skin next to his ear and neck passionately, and slowly released his wrist, as if he was exercising extreme patience.

The atmosphere was noticeably cooler.

Meng Huan's voice smelled of alcohol, his eyes rolled, his voice was aggrieved, and he declared the reason for his rebellion: "I'm angry."

When he said this sentence, his voice sounded tired at the end, waiting for Lin Bozhou to comfort him.

Lin Bozhou put her hand behind him and gently pressed it against his forehead. The face in front of him was white and stained with sweat. His hair was pulled back to reveal his full forehead, his brows were furrowed, and his eyes were red. Lin Bozhou said: "I know Huanhuan is angry."

He thought for a while and said seriously: "Whoever comes to offer a beautiful woman in the future will be severely punished by his husband. Go back to the palace and let the news go. He will never marry again in this life. He has a hidden illness and cannot have children. In the future, he will adopt one from the clan, okay?"

Meng Huan grabbed his hand and bit her lip, as if listening to his words carefully.

He listened to it, but after a while he became drunkenly alert and said: "You draw the cake."

Men are the best at drawing cakes, they all say so.

"No painting," Lin Bozhou said funny, his heart was incredibly soft, and his eyes were looking down, "My husband has told many lies, but he will not lie to Huanhuan. Huanhuan should know."

This sentence is true. Lin Bozhou is very guarded and feels alienated from many people, but not Meng Huan.

Meng Huan looked at him for a while, as if weighing the letter, but his heart was still empty, and he reacted aggrievedly: "You are just anxious to sleep with me, so you lied to me."

"..."

This sentence is Meng Huan's act of coquettishness.

Lin Bozhou twitched the corners of his lips slightly. He wanted to smile but couldn't. He lowered his eyes and looked at Meng Huan quietly.

He analyzes the complex, boring and stressful official affairs in detail, and can handle no matter how big the matter is, calmly, stay out of the situation, and the most taboo is losing control of his emotions. Only when talking to Meng Huan, everything seemed to be completely controlled by emotion and Meng Huan led the way.

But he didn't hate this feeling.

"No, my husband loves Huanhuan the most." Lin Bozhou said patiently.

"You have it."

"No."

"Yes." Meng Huan's voice was soft.

Although he didn't know the benefit of calling Lin Bozhou a scumbag, sometimes he just felt relieved.

Lin Bozhou's voice was very soft: "No."