Chapter 125

Meng Huan followed into the camp.

Lin Bozhou took off his clothes and drank a bowl of tea with his face looking tired.

Meng Huan poured him another half of the bowl, and his heart was beating a little fast.

"What does that eunuch mean?"

"What he means is that he is afraid that he will rebel and seize the throne for his husband," Lin Bozhou closed his eyes. "The fear of King Qin's army has been around since ancient times. He wants to provide assistance, but he is also afraid that the other party will cross the Chu River and Han boundary and lead to a wolf entering the house. There is a balance between this. It's extremely difficult to balance. Your Majesty is afraid of your husband, but..."

Lin Bozhou took a sip of tea and stopped talking.

If Lin Bozhou knew etiquette, he would withdraw from Tongzhou.

if......

On second thought, Meng Huan didn't know how to participate in this topic.

When he was distracted, his attention was attracted by Lin Bozhou's face.

Lin Bozhou didn't even eat during the whole day of siege, so he just drank a few sips of water. His eyes and nose were covered with traces of dust, and his lips were stained with blood. Close to his chest, he could smell a strong smell of rust covered in smoke and dust.

"Husband, are you hungry?" Meng Huan stretched out her fingers to gently touch his face.

"I'm hungry." The skin he touched was covered with dust. Lin Bozhou grabbed his hand and put it to his ear to kiss, "Have you eaten?"

"have eaten."

Lin Bozhou's eyes seemed tired: "Then I can use some for myself."

He picked up the chopsticks and a bottle of wine next to him.

Every command of the general determines the life and death of hundreds of people. Watching the soldiers die is extremely stressful. Lin Bozhou poured a glass of wine and drank it.

The wine tastes spicy and he has a good drinking capacity, but rarely drinks alcohol on weekdays.

I only had a few drinks, not wanting to get drunk and get in trouble.

When he put down the wine glass, the clear smell of wine overflowed from his lips.

"Husband..."

Seeing the frosty cyanosis in Lin Bozhou's eyes, Meng Huan's thoughts moved slightly and she reached out to touch his face. The young man's slender fingers pinched Lin Bozhou's chin with his white fingertips.

Lin Bozhou was a little surprised. He curled his lips and smiled at him with drunken eyes: "What happened to Huanhuan today?"

The image I saw from the top of the mountain floated in my mind.

The generals died in hundreds of battles, the heroes returned after ten years, the corpses were buried in the wind and blood, the massacres and battles in the bright light of fire, the fallen moat bridges and ladders that were burning with fire...

Meng Huan shook his head: "I just feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for you."

His voice was soft, his eyes were bright, and his tone was pure when he said this. Lin Bozhou covered his lips and coughed lightly, then stood up: "Go to sleep, beware of enemy troops attacking the camp at night, and launch a second round of offensive at that time."

"Yeah." Meng Huan put her fingers under his neck, "I'll help you take off your clothes."

Meng Huan is very good and knows that Lin Bozhou is tired.