Chapter 20

Like a wild beast roaming its territory, Lin Bozhou looked at it with ease, and the hidden danger could easily tear any prey to pieces.

And Meng Huan was the prey he was keeping a close eye on.

The air was quiet, and Meng Huan's whole body was tense, frightened out of his wits by the sudden appearance of Lin Bozhou. Before he could recover, the sound of kneeling and kowtowing sounded in his ears.

"Meet the prince."

"Meet the prince."

Lu Nanxing and Xu Ruolin, who had just insulted Lin Bozhou with great enthusiasm, lifted their sleeves and knelt down, kowtow to Lin Bozhou.

"..."

The smooth and skillful movements made Meng Huan's heart choke slightly and her lips moved slightly.

——Didn't we agree to fight against Lin Bozhou together?

Lin Bozhou seemed to have just noticed these insignificant people. He lowered his eyes and looked at them carefully: "Whose children are they from?"

Xu Ruolin broke into a cold sweat: "This junior is Xu Ruolin, the eldest son of Zhenguan Hou Xu Shu."

Lu Nanxing's voice was also tight: "The student is the son of Lu Shi, the Minister of Rites."

I don't know if Lin Bozhou heard it or not. He lowered his eyes and hummed, as if just a glance was a reward. His tone was calm: "Since you are Madam's friends, please get up."

The two kowtowed again and then got up.

Lin Bozhou's crimson court uniform was out of place in the cramped restaurant. He was the only one standing upright, while the others were sweating down their necks. In particular, Xu Ruolin had put on makeup and powder, and now it was almost wet, and his face looked confused and wonderful.

When Meng Huan tried to calm down the fear of suddenly seeing Lin Bozhou, his hand was tightly grasped by a pair of cold hands. He turned his head and Lin Bozhou, with a smile on his lips, led him to sit down: "I was originally in the cabinet to handle government affairs. I heard that my wife met some friends while traveling and had a dispute with her entourage, so I came here to have a look. "

The word "special" is neither light nor heavy.

Apparently, Shan Xing told him that Xu Ruolin sent him away.

Meng Huan felt like a canary being strangled by the throat. She sat down under his tug and stumbled: "I was just drunk..."

Xu Ruolin knelt down again: "Replying to the prince, this junior just got drunk and had a quarrel with the lady's accompanying guest. It disturbed the prince, and this junior deserves to die."

There was a brief silence.

Lin Bozhou seemed not to hear what he said and only looked at Meng Huan: "Drunk?"

The curve of his lips was pressed down, and his voice was very soft, so soft that people dared not speak loudly.

Regardless of whether other people knew it or not, Meng Huan knew in his heart why he met Lu Nanxing, to ventilate his feelings, to try to escape from the palace, to pass on information, and because they had just insulted Lin Bozhou and hated Lin Bozhou.

The back of Meng Huan's hands was cold, and his voice became lower and lower: "My lord, please forgive me."

The young man in front of him had a snow-white face, like a frightened little rabbit. His ears were turned back and he was as silent as a cicada. He looked at the wine glass without daring to say a word.